fallout 1

Finger of Death

I did read it, and I still dont think slavery ever was the issue here.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Age of Mythology: the Titans, The Sims 2, Manhunt, FIFA 2005, Battlefield Vietnam and Painkiller: Battle out of Hell. The remaining are illegally distributed foreign games including Conflict Vietnam, Vietcong: Fist Alpha and Devastation.

Yeah right. "Banned" just means these games won't be sold in government regulated vendors like "First Multi-stock Department Store of China". Private vendors could care less. I play Age of Mythology and FIFA 2005 rigorously with my Chinese friends and they laugh at your ignorance.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Age of Mythology: the Titans, The Sims 2, Manhunt, FIFA 2005, Battlefield Vietnam and Painkiller: Battle out of Hell. The remaining are illegally distributed foreign games including Conflict Vietnam, Vietcong: Fist Alpha and Devastation.

Yeah right. "Banned" just means these games won't be sold in government regulated vendors like "First Multi-stock Department Store of China". Private vendors could care less. I play Age of Mythology and FIFA 2005 rigorously with my Chinese friends and they laugh at your ignorance.

Their techincally breaking the law in china for playing the games. So your playing with criminals. :thumbsup:

Ghost claimed someone was owned. That is slavery. That is wrong. Case closed.

I think someone forgot thier pills today. :-"

You know exactly what they meant Volourn. <_<

You're just feeding the troll... :p

And the others were not? Besides someone has to feed him! We can't just let him starve!

I am a troll for saying slavery siw rong and no one should own any other person? WOW! What a screwed up world we live in with being anti slavery is consideirng trolling!?!

WOSSERS!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yes, so if you speak out against slavery one more time, you will get banned. The good people of these boards will not tolerate intolerance towards slavery.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I feel for you FoD. I was living in Korea until recently, and while Korea doesn't ban games, regular distribution channels primarily exist for the games that the Korean gaming populace likes.

However I could still get my hands on some good games like Torment and the Fallout series through small game shops that 'import' the games in small amounts to sell to the more diehard fans of certain genres.

In Seoul there is this huge electronics plaza called Yongsan(also where the US military base is) where there are lots of small game vendors. By doing some searching and digging, I was able to Torment and Fallout 1 & 2. Actually they weren't all that hard to find.

So try going to your small game vendors, its pretty cool the stuff you find them selling somtimes.

"Yes, so if you speak out against slavery one more time, you will get banned. The good people of these boards will not tolerate intolerance towards slavery."

Warning noted... ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Taiwan is not a part of China no matter how much Chima says it is. Taiwan will gain freedom!

Ya all they need are some politically conscious rockstars to get behind it and plan a tour and pretty soon they'll be a bumper sticker on every XTerra, and then we'll really get some progression on the matter.

I hope the Beastie Boys visit this site. :ermm:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Taiwan is not a part of China no matter how much Chima says it is. Taiwan will gain freedom!

First you want to abolish slavery and now you're supporting the independance of Taiwan? What's next? Voting rights for women?! The world aint enough for you, you damn liberal hippie.

First you want to abolish slavery and now you're supporting the independance of Taiwan? What's next? Voting rights for women?! The world aint enough for you, you damn liberal hippie.

The man clearly wants a Taiwan separatist nation called "Chima". ^_^

manthing2.jpg

FoD: where are you in China? I brought a copy of Fallout I in Beijing to play on my laptop last summer.

I live in Tianjing,the nearest big city of Beijing.

Everyone,don't talk any question about Taiwan because this is Obsidian Forum,not government forum.

Dear Volourn,HongKong Macao are back to China,why you want Taiwan freedom?

We need talk in message.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

FoD: where are you in China? I brought a copy of Fallout I in Beijing to play on my laptop last summer.

Everyone,don't talk any question about Taiwan because this is Obsidian Forum,not government forum.

We need talk in message.

What? Is the Ministry of Culture might try to shut down this site?

;)

Debates are fine as long we dont start a flame war.

Taiwan allways belong to Nationalist China and not to the commies.

Reunification-X.gif

(Azure.. whenever you want just about any electronic purchase in Korea, just go to Yongsan... it's got as big a catalogue altogether as most big American places, and sometimes better... I know we make much better mp3 players and phones, for example. Anyway, I've seen FOs, Torment, BGs and more multiple times there.)

Right. Now back to your regular China fun.

We need talk in message.

What? Is the Ministry of Culture might try to shut down this site?

:lol:

Debates are fine as long we dont start a flame war.

Taiwan allways belong to Nationalist China and not to the commies.

Reunification-X.gif

You don't even seem to grasp U.S. politics, I wouldn't even get involved with china's

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.