New sketches! Unbelievable! (04/10/2005)

Guest Eisu

could you make a picture of Revan(in his black cloak,hood up,mask on)with his lightsaber raised in the position he had with bastila in the vision right before Malak Betrayed him?Because if you could I was wondering if it turns out as well as your other pics I'd consider buying it.

could you make a picture of Revan(in his black cloak,hood up,mask on)with his lightsaber raised in the position he had with bastila in the vision right before Malak Betrayed him?Because if you could I was wondering if it turns out as well as your other pics I'd consider buying it.

That would be frigging awesome (w00t) starts drooling now

That would be frigging awesome (w00t) starts drooling now

Ah... I wish you increase some space on the top of canvas and draw Revan bigger.

Anyway, that's wonderful work, Eisu. :devil:

crashing each other at the cross road....

That's already really vevy original bishojo love story style ever!!!!!! I love IT!!!! :D

Anyway, I wish to know who is these girl under Mira and Visas. :)

And, oh, Kreia? where is she? Is she a sort of school headmaster or dreadful nanny? :)"

The updated collage looks outstanding, Eisu!

Nihilus looks better than any other pics I've seen (official or no)! The mask looks angrier and more menacing than the original design (I'm comparing to the picture on the game cover now) and I much prefer your version!

Both droids look great too, love that HK. Bao is very good, except maybe he seems a little indistinct (the front horns mostly), but now I'm nitpicking.

Visas looks great, apart from the chin, on which I agree with Jivin, although I might not have noticed if he hadn't brought it up.

Oh, didn't notice Candyman til now (almost like he was using a stealth generator)! Also top notch!

WOOOW You are really talented man. I saw all your scetches here and I must say Im totaly emazed as my hobby is drawing 2. I didnt do anime stuff before but I must say its very inspiering and I allready noted some things I may implement to my works in the future. Anyway I would be glad if you give me some basic tips in drawing anime. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...