New sketches! Unbelievable! (04/10/2005)

Guest Eisu

Yeahhh, I'm starting my own sketches thread... it might not be as good as Aimo's, but hey, this is to satisfy those asking for more Visas and Handmaiden.

visxexxhan.gif

Male Exile being very gentlemanly to Visas and letting her in the Ebon Hawk while the Handmaiden looks on... looks on with... jealousy?

visvshan.gif

One of the plot cuts where Handmaiden turned to the dark side and fights with Visas

shower1.gif

"I knew there's a good reason why there was security cameras in here" said the Exile

shower2.gif

"Uh oh... did she see me? No way, this camera's hidden" *POW*

Edited by Eisu

Talented people on this forum. Kudo's for both for giving the rest of us some visual moments to enhance the stories in our heads. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What can I say?

Some people here are really talented in drawing.

I just hope that you'll keep on sharing with us (the less talented individuals)

Nice done BTW :thumbsup:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm glad you all liked the sketches, these were really fast and rushed, so i really had a bit of a "Ehhh, hope they like it" kinda feel...

AngryTarsier: I really haven't played the male side yet cos I'm waiting for the new patch from Obsidian before starting a new game but I do plan to use that Obi Wannabe Kenobi avatar ^o^ Asian or not, I think he looks fitting as an exile type.

Forna: Yanno, I might have just had Pris subconciously in mind when I do evil women... man, I haven't seen that movie in a long time... gotta find that movie again...

Great Phantom: I think mostly because this is a K2 forum and I see it more fitting to draw things that are in K2 than K1 ^^;;;

Guest Damar Stiehl

This is great. Thanks for a laugh and excellent sketch art. :lol:

Maybe you should do one about Brianna instructing Mira in the art of Echani fighting someday.

Thanks for all the support, I'll be here the whole week ^o^

Hades: You know... that's not such a bad idea... Tales of the Ebon Hawk...

Damar: Would you like that with or without clothes? ^_~

AngryTarsier: You are correct sir, that is Visas showing off her shoulder blades ^^

xtreme49: Well, I do have links to some proper comic I made from my homepage, just click on Futana, my City of Heroes comic,

http://www.geocities.com/darkkof

very nice of geocities

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later."

LOL @ the last one. And I like your version of the Handmaiden's hair better than the "lesbian cops" original one. :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.