New sketches! Unbelievable! (04/10/2005)

Guest Eisu

Eisu, would you be interested in drawing up these "what if?" dialogs from the Kreia/Kae thread as short comics?

#1 Handmaiden, *I* am your mother!

<if Exile male, to Handmaiden> Think. Think before you throw away your life for him. Think of everything you will lose by dying.Your lusts unfulfilled. A dance, unfinished. A love, requited. Think before you give it up so quickly.

Handmaiden: By putting my weapons down I will dishonor the Exile. I cannot dishonor the Exile anymore then I can dishonor the memory of my mother.

Kreia: Foolish words. Perhaps I could simply marr your face to show how foolish your clinging to a memory of her is. Or perhaps the truth would leave a greater wound...

Handmaiden: Your words are hollow Traya. Your lies will end here today. If not by my hand, then by the Exile's.

Kreia: Hollow? {[Kreia gives a wry smile]} Then know the truth and suffer for it. Arren Kae did not die at Malachor, or at least not in the way you believe... Look into your feelings...

Handmaiden: {[in despair]} No... it... {These last words are said in pure anguish} it cannot be...

<presumably the Handmaiden collapses at this point>

Kreia: {[Gameplay Programmer: Kreia turns to Visas.]}And you, blind one, you have hungered to strike me down ever since you saw the bond the exile and I share.

#2 The Redemption of Kreia

<The Handmaiden slowly approaches the Exile and a dying Kreia>

Handmaiden: Exile, permit me to ask her one last question.

Exile: Brianna are you...

Handmaiden: <Dodging the question> My body will heal. <With a mixture of impatience and fear> My question?

<The Exile Nods, the Handmaiden kneels down by Kreia>

Handmaiden: I have now seen you fight. Did you ever care for me as you care for him?

Kreia: If you do not know the answer for yourself, you are as much of a fool as Atton.

Handmaiden: <Irritated, but her voice is full of fear> You did not answer my question, did you ever... care for me?

Kreia: Do you ask for the same sheepish worship that Yusanis gave Arren Kae from me? Or do you ask for love? The love that no... Jedi can ever know... or give.

<Kreia releases a breath and looks almost relieved> Know this, your mother never knew love until it was too late. She did not know love when she was no longer a Jedi... She did not know love even when she could no longer be even a Sith. She did not know love...

<Her eyes begin to close, the Handmaiden holds her hand, and her last words are a whisper> ...until now.

<The Handmaiden stares at Kreia's body for a moment, and under her breath says> ...there is no death... there is...

Exile: <holding the Handmaiden's hand> the force.

213374U: Thanks ^^ I really didn't mind the lesbian cop she had, but I also couldn't draw that well enough that I had to adjust it a bit ^^;;;

Xeranx: Just practice and studying the arts and figure drawing and you'll be way beyond me easily... trust me...

jaguars: Yes, the Exile is giving his hand out to Visas to help her into the Ebon Hawk in what may be Onderon... but yeah, I also understand how you can't see it since I scribbled and scrabbled at that part a lot ^^;;;

Damar: Heh heh, I'll see what I can do.

Ace: I dunno, I'm mostly of a "funnies" type of parody comic guy... I most probably won't do it, but hey, who knows, I might just get inspired.

I'm quite taken with your art style it's quite lovely. I must admit I really enjoyed your interpitation of Visas's shes quite cute and seem's to eminate that radience she possessed in game.

I simply loved how you drew Mira especially with her takeing her jacket off I think you captured her beauty quite well and mischievious nature of course.

I'm curious however, do you have any plans to do some of Kiera? Maybe your own interpitation of what she may have looked like when younger?

Also will you be doing any more of Mira?

lastly what do you find is your inspiration for your creation's?

Lady Alenuska

Alenuska: Well, I did draw cartoony Kreia in my Kotor 2 gallery

http://pump.poorlydone.com/eisukotor

But yeah, you're right, I should try to draw more of her.

And yes, of course I'll be doing more of Mira ^o^ She was one of my most favourite character to party up with (her gun use is so amazing) and talk to in the game... that sassy attitude of hers...

As for inspiration for my creations, I assume you mean drawings, I don't know really... they just come and go at certain moments... it's just, something hits me and I start to draw... I can't really say if anything specific inspires me to start... hope this helps.

Alenuska: Well, I did draw cartoony Kreia in my Kotor 2 gallery

http://pump.poorlydone.com/eisukotor

But yeah, you're right, I should try to draw more of her.

And yes, of course I'll be doing more of Mira ^o^ She was one of my most favourite character to party up with (her gun use is so amazing) and talk to in the game... that sassy attitude of hers...

As for inspiration for my creations, I assume you mean drawings, I don't know really... they just come and go at certain moments... it's just, something hits me and I start to draw... I can't really say if anything specific inspires me to start... hope this helps.

Thank you for the quick reply, as well as the link to your lovely gallery. Which I quite enjoyed exploreing. Your very creative, again I really enjoyed how your take on Mira she's quite cute Visas aswell. The cartoon versions of each of the character's was quite charming I enjoyed Kiera aswell. The Mira and Han har picture is lovely.

As for inspiration why I ask is because I to enjoy the creative art's be it dramma to painting so I'm always curious as to another artists take on thing's and the inspiration and desires behind there work.

Thanks again for the reply I hope to see more of your work in the future!

Lady Alenuska

Fantastic work. Had to chime in also in this topic. :lol:

Perhaps a scene where the much and unjustly shunned Disciple play a major role? The one where she confesses, visibly battered and beaten, that the jedi council wanted to seperate her from the force and kreia killed them. Disciple is doing a very good job in putting her back into the right perspective again. I think this scene is very emotional, deserving a nice drawing. :)

Well, inspired by somethings, I did a very VERY cheeky Mira fanart... I'm not really sure if it's work safe or not, cos you really can't see anything much from it, but it's still very cheeky... so, hey, if the Devs don't lock this thread or delete it for such a daring fanart, enjoy ^o^ Well... it's not THAT daring, but yanno what I mean...

Liar! The name of the pic is Mira_nude, so where is the nudity part?!? (w00t)

(Mira is my fave female npc, btw...)

Well, for some reason I like the hairstyles you draw better than the original ones. Your version of Mira's is awesome.

Her not wearing pants is nice too. :wub:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.