Simply Impressive

No, LucasForums is not the LA boards. It is a fansite that has strict rules about flaming...and the above mod is just one mod among many other mods and tools. There are mods for all tastes.

Oh? Heh... I actually thought it was an LA board... well ain't I surprised then. :D

Well I think modding is a good idea, KoTor basically you get to play it twice. Modding allows use of the engine and folks that mod do so on their own time. Personally I can't see the problem If someone whats to build a whole new story and game off of the engine I am all for it. As long as the folks that own the engine don't mind.

Well I think modding is a good idea, KoTor basically you get to play it twice. Modding allows use of the engine and folks that mod do so on their own time. Personally I can't see the problem If someone whats to build a whole new story and game off of the engine I am all for it. As long as the folks that own the engine don't mind.

Modding *in general* is a very good idea.

This particular idea? I'm not so sure... :thumbsup:

that person is actually pretty good modder i played one of his mods where you play as Revan And Take over manaan :-

If we're talking about the same mod, I think that person needs to recruit somone with a knowledge of the English language to check his writing for errors. The dialogue was lacking in choices; I can't recall finding a single choice in the mod.

It seemed unfinished especially with the bug taht would transport you back to Taris after you kill Carth.

If it's even possible to do this mod, I'm pretty sure that, regardless, it's not going to be possible to do it well.

Everybody knows that it's impossible to do so, as it's impossible to do so. And then comes the one who doesn't know it's impossible to do so, and he does so. :rolleyes:

Yes, i'm waiting for this mod. What's your problem with it?