About Mira

When I completed the game with my LS consular, I managed to make Jedi out of everyone: Brianna, Atton, Bao-Dur, but I never managed to make Mira a jedi, she never gave me the options. Why is that ? it seems to me that making her a jedi is entirely possible, at least from what I read here it is. So I gotta be doing something wrong, can anybody tell me what it is ? I started the game again with a DS consular and this time, I wanna make sure everyone gets a lightsaber.

No, you can manage to gain enough influence through dialogue (if you have high enough awareness) - but what is crucial, like Kor Qel Droma says, is going to a specific spot on Nar Shaddaa (outside the entertainment module entrance, where Kreia teaches you to listen to the force). It's really easy to miss because you have no real reason to go back to Nar Shaddaa after getting Mira.

To turn Mira into a Jedi, you gotta talk with her, get a lot of influence with her and when you ask her that you're ready to teach her the ways of the force and she replies with, "Yeah, maybe..." or something to that extent, bring her to Nar Shadaa and just go to that spot that Janson mentioned and BAM! Jedi Mira with trigger finger ability!

You can make Bao-Dur a jedi? Everytime I talk to him the only option I ever get is "Nevermind"... :shifty:  :wub:

Any time I want to see some serious booty-kicking, I take Bao-Dur as Jedi Guardian and Atton as Jedi Sentinel. Along with Exile, they are a mowing machine that's truly beautiful to watch.

I really had to work to turn Mira faster this time. For that I had to make Nar Shaddaa my first planet after Telos. I was able to turn her before, but she was way too lame to use her powers against Hanhaar in the final battle. I found that a lot of the time influence points were soaked up by someone else, even if they were maxed out. I ended up having to cut everyone else out of my party at those critical spots, and then she would finally pipe up.