Lightsaber colors for NPC's

In addition to using distinct colours I also used a save game editor mod (KSE v3.2.5) to give Kreia and my Padawan specific Lightsaber forms that I used throughout the entire game regardless of the situation. I loved the inclusion of forms in KoTOR II and I built each character's Lightsaber around a particular style.

I think each form suits a particular NPC

Exile--Cyan (main hand) and Viridian (off hand)

Visas--Violet

Kreia--Barely used her, but gave her Freddon Nadd's

I didnt train any of the others my first time. I was a Guardian, so I didnt need Bao-Dur or Handmaiden as additional ones. Picked up Mira late, so didnt have enough time for her. Not enough influence with Atton to train him.

Exile: Double bladed violet. I like violet.

Visas: Double bladed silver. It went well with her red and black outfit.

Mira: Double bladed orange. Replaced the orange crystal with a bronze one later in the game. The bronze matches her hair and her personality.

Kreia: Single bladed green. No particular reason.

The reason I have them all sporting double bladed lightsabers is that I didn't find any single bladed ones until my last planet. :huh:

I didn't manage to convert any other NPCs my first time through. Oh well, perhaps in my next time through.

Exile: Double bladed violet. I like violet. 

Visas: Double bladed silver. It went well with her red and black outfit.

Mira: Double bladed orange. Replaced the orange crystal with a bronze one later in the game.  The bronze matches her hair and her personality.

Kreia: Single bladed green. No particular reason.

The reason I have them all sporting double bladed lightsabers is that I didn't find any single bladed ones until my last planet.  :lol:

I didn't manage to convert any other NPCs my first time through. Oh well, perhaps in my next time through.

I have the abundance of double bladed sabers too. And I usually give my non soldier, non guardian party members dualing feats, so they are at a disadvantage. I don't really have a set color list, but this is what I have right now.

Exile: Silver, double

Mira: Green

Atton: Yellow

Visas: Violet

Everyone else is lame or not a Jedi.

i still dont kno how to clone single blades

exile-single blade cyan or viridian. alternate weapon was a dbl blade bronze

mira-yellow or green

kreia- green cuz she seems like a consular till she goes all maniacle on u

visas-red or yellow or purple dbl blade or single if i can find it.

in my second game i got pretty much all doubles, it sorta sucked cuz when my guy duel wields he misses every second strike <_<

First of all who is Brianna? Second of all... unless I missed something major... Desciple, Atton, Bao-dur, and Mira cant use lightsabers...

Anyway, I went violate and red both standard (used to be orange and violate but I liked the feel of the red and violte a bit more, orange sabers are cool)

And Visas I gave a double blades sliver.

Went female so I got discple, and I don't like Kreia so she was religated to swabing the decks of the ship while Visas and I did all the work.

Can anyone tell a differance between orange and bronze? I can't. Then again I'm partially colorblind.

I personally thought the viridian sabers were simply horrendous.ugly ugly ugly *shudder*

What I want, a black lightsaber, maybe for DS only? Sort of got the idea from Darksaber by Kevin Janderson, and that is entirely differant (Hutt's steal the plans to the Death Star, make a new cylindrical(sp) shaped one called Darksaber)

Now my next idea... dual wield "short" double blades (If you've play Myth The Fallen lords, think of th Myrmidons and youll get my idea) Would need a ton of penalties or massive amounts of training I should think.

First of all who is Brianna?

Finish the game. Or, if you're lazy:

it's the Handmaiden's real name

Second of all... unless I missed something major... Desciple, Atton, Bao-dur, and Mira cant use lightsabers...

You did. You can turn them into jedi.

Exile: Viridian green, because it is "a colour even the members of the jedi-council had never seen before"...

Atton: Yellow, because he is like/becomes a Jedi-Sentinel

Visa: Purple, because she is no longer Sith (red) but still it is her past (purple as a symbol for this). Besides, it fits best her robe. :)

Handmaiden: Original would be blue for a jedi-guardian, but silver fits better, because she is a frosty girl coming from a polar region, and she isn

First of all who is Brianna?

Finish the game. Or, if you're lazy:

it's the Handmaiden's real name

Second of all... unless I missed something major... Desciple, Atton, Bao-dur, and Mira cant use lightsabers...

You did. You can turn them into jedi.

Aha, well, not having played a male character that makes knowing brianna a tad hard, no?

Guess I was too busy using Visas and either HK-47 or Mandalore and Atton a little bit to notice I can train them.

Or maybe its just I never spoke to Bao-dur, or Desciple, and when I did speak with Atton I was putting him in his place.

I've come to the conclusion that Atton looks best with a black jedi robe and silver/white sabers. And the black head gear that looks a bit like wrap around shades.

At certain angles he reminds me a bit of Keenu Reeves in Matrix3 that way. Only better.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Exile Guardian-Blue/Cyan

Exile Sentinal-Yellow *perhaps. Not a yellow lover*

Exile Councilar-Green/Vidran(SP)

Visas-Purple

Bao-Dur-Blue

Atton-Yellow

Disciple-Green/Vidran(SP)

Kreia-Green

Mira-Orange

*I want I Silver crystal. Though if I did get it, it'd go to my Exile, unless the color didn't look right with my charater.*