Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

check the look alike thread, I love te artwork Thank you o mighty person (if your there) for sending us Amio

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Gaaah, it's 5 am, I haven't slept for 20 hours and my shoulder's aching. So this will be very, very de brief T_T

083.jpg

Had an urging this afternoon to draw Revan in the Qel-Droma robes (and using the Solari crystal in her right lightsaber), with the tragic Shaela-Nur and Duron Qel-Droma in the background, but I only managed to do it around 3 am just now after I finished all my work T_T I call this piece "Never in Vain", referring to the relics/legacies the tragic couple left behind for Revan long after their deaths many years ago.

(Shaela-Nur and Duron Qel-Droma designs are based on the ones that appeared in the KOTOR comic in Star Wars Tales #23)

Also, for those who're wondering about my language proficiency, I'm very fluent in English because I was raised in an English-speaking household. I consider it my first language, while my native language is second. I'm exposed to ample helpings of Pop Culture from both sides of the Atlantic, so I understand both American and British colloquialisms.

Arrr, gotta GOTTA sleep. And thanks for popping in this thread.

:'( *sniff* It's so beautiful! Absolutely superb. You truly are a genius and an expert in your craft. :wub:

Have you ever done a drawing of Revan in her Star Forge robes? They're just like the ones she wore as a Sith Lord, only without the mask, and they're white instead of dark red. I guess if you ever did a pic of her and Malak fighting, she could be wearing those robes. I always thought they looked cool.

Keep up the excellent work. :-:p:p

i love the hood on the robe :blink:

as always, it is another brilliant piece of artwork :thumbsup:

but then again, none of your work is any less than brilliant :wub:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Aimo, I'm just in love with your work. It's beautiful! You also inspire me to start drawing humans again. *Hopes to be like Aimo someday* Keep up the good work! *Sits quitely, waiting for another beautiful update* :D