Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Huh, it's still not locked for length yet. Maybe I'll just add ANOTHER sketch ^0^

20050825.jpg

"Revan thinks Carth needs to work a bit for her forgiveness after being such a pain on the backside ^_^ "

Only FemRevan players will get this classic scene in K1 ^0^

Aimo, could you tell us about your current projects? (w00t)

I'm pretty sure it will interest lots of us :)

Well, currently I'm freelancing full time for a local comics magazine. I'm in the middle of working on an episodic story; You can see sample pages in the links below:

Hey, here's a page!

OMG, another page!

Very nice picture. I couldn't draw if my life depended on it.

I don't want to be sexists, but I just want to admit that it always seemed to me that rulers with a lot of influence are rarely female. I'm not saying that in our modern society a woman shouldn't or can't lead, I'm saying in a fairy tale like StarWars, the guy with the iron fist or leadership is normally a man.

I don't want to be sexists, but I just want to admit that it always seemed to me that rulers with a lot of influence are rarely female. I'm not saying that in our modern society a woman shouldn't or can't lead, I'm saying in a fairy tale like StarWars, the guy with the iron fist or leadership is normally a man.

I still think that the Exile is female.

Great pictures :D. Love the female revan one. Oh and you guys got revan to "officially" be a male, so screw off and let the exile be female. Both will always be women to me though(and to many others).

Oh and for someone who said that the female figure in KOTOR doesnt look "strong and imposing" in armor like the mans body does, i think you need some glasses. The female body (solider anyway) is as tall and strong as the male one. She looks just as threatening an imposing as the male one, just with more feminine curves around her waist and shoulders. Give it a rest, this is 2005 not 1850. Having something hang between your legs doesnt make you any stronger, makes you weaker when it comes to fighting as far as im concerned heh.

Oh and Kotorkyle..."you dont mean to be sexist" BUT YOU ARE. So just keep them to yourself.

Oh and Kotorkyle..."you dont mean to be sexist" BUT YOU ARE. So just keep them to yourself.

How is that sexist? That's not even close.

Sexist- Discrimination based on gender.

If I was sexist I would say things like...

Boys are better than girls.

Only boys can play hockey.

(which is not true because one of the best players on my JV team is a girl)

Just because I think the Exile is female and Revan is male is not sexist.

I sort of see Revan as being charismatic for his legend, more than anything. You don't need all THAT much personal charisma for that - you just need to seem impressive.

Sure, women don't usually have the self-importance and driven ego to "seem" impressive, but we're talking about ONE person - not a statistic of persons - and that person, whether they happened to be male or female, wouldn't have a CHANCE to seem big - they WOULD seem big. Because that's how the story goes. Revan is big. Period.

How is that sexist? That's not even close.

Sexist- Discrimination based on gender.

If I was sexist I would say things like...

Boys are better than girls.

Only boys can play hockey.

(which is not true because one of the best players on my JV team is a girl)

Just because I think the Exile is female and Revan is male is not sexist.

I agree with kyle, he wasn't being a sexist he was just mearly stating his opinion, sheesh why is everyone so hostile on these forums anyhow? :-