Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

*sigh* it lived up to its potenial, so does this mean Aimo isn't doing anymore pictures? :(

What makes you think that? Well she said work starts but that doesn't mean the art stops, and the Final Update thing was just the final update to this thread because it'll be locked for length - I'm sure any new batches will end up in a new Aimo art thread.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Aimo, could you tell us about your current projects? (w00t)

I'm pretty sure it will interest lots of us ;)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh, it's still not locked for length yet. Maybe I'll just add ANOTHER sketch ^0^

20050825.jpg

"Revan thinks Carth needs to work a bit for her forgiveness after being such a pain on the backside ^_^ "

Only FemRevan players will get this classic scene in K1 ^0^

Aimo, could you tell us about your current projects? (w00t)

I'm pretty sure it will interest lots of us :lol:

Well, currently I'm freelancing full time for a local comics magazine. I'm in the middle of working on an episodic story; You can see sample pages in the links below:

Hey, here's a page!

OMG, another page!

Thanks Aimo!

Pics 're just so cool.... :lol:

ps: Please Battlewookie don't shut this thread :'(

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, currently I'm freelancing full time for a local comics magazine. I'm in the middle of working on an episodic story; You can see sample pages in the links below:

Hey, here's a page!

OMG, another page!

The characters look very interesting even with no dialogue. Anyways, glad to see you get the recognition you deserved.

Nice sketch, Btw! :D