Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

1. Drawing Anime in a comic is called a Manga, wether you think it is or not. You might consider it a comic, but it is officialy a Manga.

This is correct :geek:

DL

Except that there's no such thing as 'officially' in the English language. If Aimo chooses to refer to her work as comics, that's her right. Most people would find either manga or comic to be acceptable descriptions; neither is confusing, at least to a layperson like me. And this is Aimo's thread, so perhaps we could move the discussion about manga vs. comics to Way-Off Topic?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Except that there's no such thing as 'officially' in the English language.

I agree with what you said... but "officially" doesn't register as incorrect in Word, which leads me to asume that officially there is such a thing as "officially" in the English langauge. Ha! I bet you didn't see a pun that hilarious coming!*

I'm prescriptive when it comes to language anyway...

As for Aimo's artwork:

"The stuff of legends!!! Right Boo?"

Seriously - though Revan will always be a male to me, I will forever see the Exile as the platinum haired female due to the sheer brilliance of this stuff.

*Note: Before some terribly observant poster points out my error, I was being sarcastic.

What's the big deal with what it's called?

It looks good...that's enough for me, and to the people who Aimo and others have inspired to learn how to draw like her/them, I don't think they care too much what it's called either.

I'm probably more of a Male Revan/Male Exile fan storywise but still brilliant. Really levels the field between who's top of Bastila, Atris, female Exile.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

1. Drawing Anime in a comic is called a Manga, wether you think it is or not. You might consider it a comic, but it is officialy a Manga.

This is correct :-

DL

Ya, but what do you call drawing animals that walk and talklike people, but wear no pants?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Disney.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This'll probably be the last update before the mods lock this thread for length, so here goes...

New pics!Excuse the dodgy resolution, but I took these with my brother's digicam since I'm currently at my hometown with no scanner access at the moment T_T Will replace with proper pics when I go back home.

20050823.jpg

Exile trying to break up the fight between Atton and Disciple. Di's hair looks a bit like LHME's mullet....must remind myself to think of the pseudo-page boy hair next time T_T

20050823b.jpg

A scene from the Ravager Confrontation, partly sketched in the car during my journey, and finished when I reached my house. I'll probably ink it (or paint it even?) when I have the time.

20050823c.jpg

Just felt like drawing Visas for once. Colored with markers.

Enjoy! Work resumes tomorrow buhuhu T_T

Yipee! (w00t) Visas! :D :D

*does happy dance*

Also like the argument pic. Pretty obvious on what they're arguing about =]

Atton: You're a republic spy you blonde son of a *****!

Mical: I have no idea of what you are talking about Atton!

(okay, maybe a little bit harsh but hey, they need to argue over *something.* :lol: )

Keep up the good work and c u on the next thread :sorcerer:

Atton: You're a republic spy you blonde son of a *****!

Mical: I have no idea of what you are talking about Atton!

(okay, maybe a little bit harsh but hey, they need to argue over *something*. :rolleyes: )

Atton: You folded that card on purpose!

Disciple: I did not! It just slipped and then I accidently stepped on it!

Atton: Accidently you say....

Yeah. I'm terrible at dialogues. :ermm:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Yep,

Those are some pretty lines, although the Disciple looks a little to non'EllenD

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.