Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Tis cute my Aimo, It actually rates higher on the cuteness scale than Puss.

And for the rest that be Atris. I'm wondering about the little kids. I'm guessing one's the Exile but I'm not sure about the other.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can answer the question and let everyone's mind to rest... yes, that is Atris and on her knees are young Exile and toddler Mical/Disciple...

Darth Flatus: YOU ARE TEH WIN!!!!

Ehhh, the game's open to interpretation... my LSF Exile is waaaay younger than Atris, she went to war with revan as a teen... my Male Exile (still haven't decided if he's DS or LS yet) is about the same age as Atris if not a year older... I can play off the "Ex-lovers" angle with this ^o^

Hey! I see it! It's the little suspicious icon for the announcement that wasn't announced! (w00t)

Aimo, I was looking at the samples to the comics and they were SWEET! The 4-panel gags were hilarious. Kudos to you, Eisu, and all the other artists involved. And I can't order the da** thing! :'(

Nice Atris + exile pic, btw.

Many thanks. :D They're all great. The only 2 problems I have with them are:

1. Majority seem to focus around female exile/Revan (I'm a male Revan/exile person myself) ;) But that's no biggie.

2. The frequent appearance of Atton's face. But that stems more from the fact that I just didn't think his character was all that great. :-"

Nevertheless, they're awesome and worth the wait! :geek::huh::thumbsup::wub:

I have already informed the thread starter, so I will now post here. Once this thread reaches page 40 I will close it down and start a new one with a link to it.

If you have a post you would like moved into the new topic please send me a forum PM for me to move it once the new thread has begun, otherwise it will remain in this thread. If you have a question or concern please send me a PM, as well.

Many thanks.    :D  They're all great.  The only 2 problems I have with them are: 

1.  Majority seem to focus around female exile/Revan (I'm a male Revan/exile person myself)  ;)  But that's no biggie. 

2.  The frequent appearance of Atton's face.  But that stems more from the fact that I just didn't think his character was all that great.  :-"

Nevertheless, they're awesome and worth the wait!  :shifty:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :wub:

Also, Aimo's female, so that's why her characters are female based... and being female, she finds Atton irresistable, and thus, the frequency of his face popping out of the woodwork...

Many thanks.    :D  They're all great.  The only 2 problems I have with them are: 

1.  Majority seem to focus around female exile/Revan (I'm a male Revan/exile person myself)  ;)  But that's no biggie. 

2.  The frequent appearance of Atton's face.  But that stems more from the fact that I just didn't think his character was all that great.  :-"

Nevertheless, they're awesome and worth the wait!  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :wub:

Also, Aimo's female, so that's why her characters are female based... and being female, she finds Atton irresistable, and thus, the frequency of his face popping out of the woodwork...

I know, I know. ^_^ I was just making a comment, that's all. At least she doesn't draw Disciple all over the place. :p Or Hanharr.

And by the way, Eisu, I loved your Hanharr drawings in the comic. He looked 10x scarier than he did in the game. :thumbsup: