Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

^^^Good Milk Chan impersonation there

Not to break with tradition, but honestly, these are my least favorite.

They're not bad or anything, just I guess I really liked the other stuff

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hate to repeat everyone elses words here but; Great work Aimo :shifty:, as usual :D.

I wonder, if the devs look through this thread, they should consider aimo's art for concept art ;), IMO

I wonder, if the devs look through this thread, they should consider aimo's art for concept art :wub:, IMO

Yeah their skins sucked they should make the fems better looking :huh::wub:

Agreed on both points. But I thought the mens' skins in both KOTORs sucked even more than the females. Most were either ugly or downright lame. And so this post isn't spam, Aimo's art rules. :p

Edited by Mothman

I wonder, if the devs look through this thread, they should consider aimo's art for concept art :wub:, IMO

Yeah their skins sucked they should make the fems better looking :huh::wub:

True, true. But I thought the mens' skins in both KOTORs sucked even more than the females. Most were either ugly or downright lame.

Agreed, my friend. :p

A watched pot...and, you know. Patience, you bums.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest MacleodCorp

From one professional artist to another: Very nice work! You have a sense of composition, which is very important. It comes natural to you. You will get passed the use of the stick figure, but I use it all the time myself. You have definitive high lights, which bring energy to your compositions. Very animated. Volume is intresting, which your light and sharp darks allow the viewer to be brought into your scenes... Very nice work!!