Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

The 3 page preview for Goodbye is supergood and stuff. I guess I missed it while on vacation.

I never finished the game as a female Exile so I never really thought about how things could "evolve" that way between the Exile and Atton.

Sort of "The heart wanders where the body can not."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Aimo, I'm just in love with your work. It's beautiful! You also inspire me to start drawing humans again. *Hopes to be like Aimo someday* Keep up the good work! *Sits quitely, waiting for another beautiful update* :D

Yea me too, i love the style.

How long have you actually been drawing for Aimo??

July the 1st being......?

Canada Day of course. What else? :)"

Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking. >_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:wub: *saves the latest pictures from the thread on the desktop, so they can be safely drooled upon without staining the originals* :wub:" :">

(this thread is like box of chocolates, you never know what exactly you'll get but its' always good :wub:

First: Hi, I'm a newbie here, everyone let's ne friends

... okay that was just stupid, sorry

Second: Aimo your artwork is absolutley, incredibly beautiful! You were the reason I registered to the boards in the first place!

Third: I'm curious Aimo. What names did you give your Revan and your Exile?

welcome to the forum Kaerie :cool:

Aimo is the reason i joined too :D

i'd seen a bit of her stuff previously, and then i found this thread :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Aww, still waiting for the unannounced annoucement.

Patience, Padawan...please wait for a little bit longer...

Oooh, my aching legsss. I went brisk walking for 5 rounds later yesterday afternoon, and though I am super exhausted I haven't gotten any rest yet...I kinda realized that I have so much stuff that I need to complete in these next few weeks, so I'm in a sort-of 'panic' mode atm. I wish I had more hours in a day, mamma mia! So, pic plug ahoys.

20050708-t.jpg

Click for larger image

Disciple looks so puppy-doggish @_0

And...I wonder if I've posted these thumbnails before?

Female Revan

cut01-rev.jpg

Atris

cut05-at.jpg

Atton and Exile

cut06-atex.jpg

LS Atton

thumbnail-attonls.jpg

DS Atton

thumbnail-attonds.jpg

HEE. Hopefully these will be enough to last till the next update T_T Anyways, thanks for your comments on the Revan-Duron-Shaela artwork!

Mothman: About Revan in her Star Forge robes,; Yes, I've drawn her in it before, but instead of fighting Malak, she was fighting DS Bastila. I'm not sure where it is atm though...if I find it, I'll post it up.

Nartwark: About the texture; I did the primary colouring in Painter IX, so I could play with the many paper textures that were appliable. It works nicely when I went for the watercolor-esque technique.

Calax: Actually, I do commissions, so I guess that includes selling sketches. But currently I'm fully booked up to my neck, and having to work as a comic artist for a living makes it even more challenging @_@

Petay12: I've been drawing for 15 years if you count from the day I set my mind to draw as a lifelong passion, and 21 if it's since my wall-scribbling toddler days :)

Kaerie: Thanks! As for my Revan and Exile, I actually prefer not to use the names I give them in my comics/etc, but if you're curious...it's:

*Revan = Shujinko Bhaal

(Shujinko means 'main character' in Japanese, and Bhaal is...a tribute to Baldur's Gate II :D)

*Exile = Aisha Delita

(Aisha is Arabic for 'Life', being the opposite of Nihilus' destructive characteristic, and Delita because I played too much Final Fantasy Tactics years ago.)

Aaah, the wonderful world of name punnage :3