Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

I don't know how old Aimo and Eisu are, but Malaysia is famous for aggressively pushing English language education in schools, particularly in recent years. I believe science and maths are now taught through the medium of English. It's part of the response to globalisation and membership of ASEAN.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I was looking though and noticed somthing, Little exile and atris, the scene looks alot like a female reven finding little manalorian/dantoinne girl in the cargo hold........ Great art work.

You may want to look at some of this work, it's also based after a game (well really a novel) but it's really good and hey it might give you some more humorus ideas.

http://www.shiji.cc/san/index.php

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Malaysians learn English from 1st year elementary schools. English is not a foreign language in Malaysia. It is more the second language where (almost) everybody knows (at least in the urban areas). On television, the English shows are in the original English (not dubbed). Same for the movies. It is not strange for people to be well versed in the (mainly English) popular culture.

Actually, many countries in the world have their population learn English early on. India is one example. Unfortunately, I think many english speaking countries aren't learning enough foreign languages. Right now I'm trying to learn Spanish, having taken it for three years already.

Espanol es muy facil! (not really)

So yeah, that's why Aimo can speak fluent english. :rolleyes: (steps off podium)

Los ciento porfavor pero Espanol no esta muy facil. no esta muy bien otra. esta muy deficil. soy add

Los ciento porfavor pero Espanol no esta muy facil. no esta muy bien otra. esta muy deficil. soy add

Si. Espanol no es muy facil. Pero, que es "ciento"? No puedo recordar.

Although, don't you mean es instead of esta? Esta = temporary condition or location, es = descriptive?

Oh well, who cares? :rolleyes: Espanol me duele el cerebro. :)

me no spell spanish good i tried for sorry but i guess its siento.... I love the art and wish there was more like it.....

Is it possible to beg for some drawings of my beloved Taris? :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hmm I see a powerful mental depression coming! :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.