Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

I'm sorry jags, your image doesn't show up.

"I think the hands are fine due to the perspective."

I wasn't being critical, I like Aimo's art, in fact I really like it. I was just reminded of this video where David Groel uses giant hands to defeat his enemies and answer giant phones.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wasn't being critical, I like Aimo's art, in fact I really like it. I was just reminded of this video where David Groel uses giant hands to defeat his enemies and answer giant phones.

What's the name of the song, Laozi? I haven't watched MTV in a gazillion years that I'm practically clueless about latest vids and stuff.

Though I DO want to see Fatboy Slim's "The Joker" again (which I saw by accident while dining out). Best use of kittens and catnip EVER.

What's the name of the song, Laozi? I haven't watched MTV in a gazillion years that I'm practically clueless about latest vids and stuff.

Though I DO want to see Fatboy Slim's "The Joker" again (which I saw by accident while dining out). Best use of kittens and catnip EVER.

when are you going to update your site, aimo? :-

I think its called Everlong, which is a pretty old song. I don't watch much MTV either, but a gazillion, thats a lot, but is it more then a kazillion?

I've seen alot of music videos, the tvs at the food bank I've been volunteering at plays it nonstop. Why they have cable, I'll never know

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh ya, and btw I remember seeing a Moby video(I hate Moby) where there was this animal dinner party and this moose or something slipped a chipmunk a mickey and then went and had sex with his wife in a car or something. Anyway then the chipmunk goes and pulls them out of the car kills or beats up the moose, I think. Its a little foggy, but I distinctly remember laughing.

Laozi, what the hell are you talking about?! ;)

I think its called Everlong, which is a pretty old song. I don't watch much MTV either, but a gazillion, thats a lot, but is it more then a kazillion?

I've seen alot of music videos, the tvs at the food bank I've been volunteering at plays it nonstop. Why they have cable, I'll never know

yeah its everlong. its a cool song, but is pretty old, so it doesn't get played very often :lol:

its the song that got me onto foo fighters in the first place

@aimo: holy **** thats good!! (w00t) :blink:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

It's alright for a unfinished sketch. I like your style of placement and poses, but don't really appreciate the manga-thing going on. Sorry.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks!

Draken Fett: Thank you! But I have to apologize because I don't take requests. I could point you towards my Commissions page, but I can't even accept new ones now because I have several in queue at the moment.

New pic! I used one of my comic page linearts for coloring practice. Need to improve on both the color usage and speed departments T_T

081.jpg

Thats alright aimo. Like I said, it was only if you had the time. :)

Great work! I love Atris' expression: Sad, but firm. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. Great Job! :)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The dazzle of cyan light on Atris' hair and surfaces is especially good -- I think there should be more of that. :D One question about animation in general though: Do they always wear the same clothes? :ph34r:

I'm really inclined to give the commissions a try, but sadly, I'm outside of PayPal servicing area. :)

Do they always wear the same clothes?

Changing clothes for characters in manga means a lot more work, so the artists don't do it. Just imagine that the characters wash their only piece of clothing everyday.

Great work as always.

"so the artists don't do it"

They do. But it's not needed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You know, those BW pics reminds me a bit too much of the Reminiscence OVAs...

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

You know something I've always, always wanted to see? Female Exile and Visas with one comforting the other or something, doesn't matter which, as long as they're together as for some reason I always imagined Visas' to be insanely beautiful, though you never got a good look at her face.