Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Goodness, has it been a while or what?

3 more days of internship and I'll be back to freelancing. And almost daily postings TWT I can't wait...

I hope your internship has been going well for you aimo. :)

Anyway, you're here for the goods, not the random ramblings of a burned-out intern...

:*

...So, I was in a KOTOR chatroom when I told my friends of this musing I had that perhaps Younger Malak fancied Younger Exile during the Mandalorian Wars. And perhaps when Younger Revan used Exile as her pawn to place the war in her favour causing the latter to eventually suffer and be exiled from the Jedi Order,  Malak's anger against his 'Master' was further compounded until that fateful day when Bastila's Jedi Team boarded Revan's vessel.

Here are some rough sketches I did with that idea in mind...

20050611.jpg

Malak had just confessed his feelings here...

awwno.jpg

awwyes.jpg

Kinda sad to think how things turned out for them, no?

Anyway, Just some musings. Exile/ Atton forever! *runs*

And thanks for visiting this thread!

Heh. "Oh, Malak."

Thanks for sharing again aimo.

Well, I'm happy to say that after a few weeks of waiting, you have made a triumphant return, Aimo. Great work, and I can't wait to see more of it!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

That is awesome Aimo I love it! I love your vision of Malak in his youth! Bright eyed with happy dreams and goals for the future that don't include galatic domination, bad monologues, and cackles that doom him to being lonely on a friday night.

All though.. I just can't seem to see that Exile pulling the trigger on the Mass Shadow Generator :p

I like the new stuff, although its hard to view Malak in that way, he always had a a way of coming off as a complete schmuck

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Certain people have different ways of viewing their own Exiles, that's why this is an open game... whilst you can't imagine Exile looking so chipper or giddy or happy or young or whatever, some others do... it just might be that Aimo's exile just doesn't dwell on the past problems she have made and look forward towards bettering the future and thus, she can't let her past faults hold her down and thus, she is more giddy about it so that she can look forward... who knows...

The main characters we control are open to the interpretation of the players... that's all there is to it... just remember that when you see someone else's interpretation of Exile or Revan that that's not your Exile or Revan, that's the author/artist's interpretation....

Certain people have different ways of viewing their own Exiles, that's why this is an open game... whilst you can't imagine Exile looking so chipper or giddy or happy or young or whatever, some others do... it just might be that Aimo's exile just doesn't dwell on the past problems she have made and look forward towards bettering the future and thus, she can't let her past faults hold her down and thus, she is more giddy about it so that she can look forward... who knows...

The main characters we control are open to the interpretation of the players... that's all there is to it... just remember that when you see someone else's interpretation of Exile or Revan that that's not your Exile or Revan, that's the author/artist's interpretation....

You might recall that I opened with a compliment. I think her art is quite good. And I didn't say her art is wrong. I said, "I can't see..."

You might recall that I opened with a compliment.  I think her art is quite good.  And I didn't say her art is wrong.  I said, "I can't see..."

I know, I'm just mentioning that when "you can't see" just remember that it's not your exile being depicted, that's what I'm saying, I never said you insulted her....

Thanks for visiting! I definitely want to post more pics after my internship ends tomorrow YAYS!

Exile/Malak thing: That was just a musing. Methinks that though Exile may not have any objections to being fancied, with the circumstances that follow The Mandy Wars, I feel that it just didn't (or couldn't) develop into anything more. I'd imagine she'd just go "Huh." if asked about it in K2 :p

I just can't seem to see that Exile pulling the trigger on the Mass Shadow Generator

Well, Ted Bundy didn't look like a serial killer type due to his good looks, but he was one. And some people would think that pudgy people can't be great military leaders, but Winston Churchill was one. And Pikachu...who knew the cutey widdle thing could induce epileptic seizures in young kiddies?! (ok, so this last point's irrelevant haha). My point is that if we're going to judge a person's capability from his/her appearance alone...well, that's stereotyping in itself no? And really, drawing an Exile who scowls emo angst 24/7 is no fun for me as a fan artist who just enjoys drawing fictional characters in various situations and possibilities :)

Anyways, new pic plug. Just Bao-Dur and Nihilus left before clean-ups and coloring. Atton's left arm is bugging me though...makes that part a bit busy, but taking it out would cancel the symmetry effect I was going for...

exile.jpg

Wow. That sketch looks like it'll be something really good. :):p

I think it would be fantastic when all is done..

Oh and aimo..I know this sounds pretty stupid..but do you think you could draw a picture of my DS Male Exile? I completely understand if your too busy, but I was just wondering if you had some time to kill, you could do a small pic for me. If you do, my DS Male Exile is Hispanic with short hair, and wears a Dark Jedi Master Robe.

Either way, keep up the good art! :(

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Atton has really big hands :-

Like in that Foo Fighters video

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.