Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Nartwak: No kidding yo! It took me years before I finally realize that ordinary stationery can produce neat effects. So I'm now in the camp which believes that you bloody well don't need to buy the 'right pens' or the 'right paper' to produce ggood comics/art etc. etc.

Oh, of course! Technique is much more important an element.

:rolleyes: Giving the rough sand line is an excellent idea -- it would give Handmaiden a justifiable cause for beating him up. Out of curiosity, which male Exile did you play, Aimo?

If you must know, it's the Latino Heat Male Exile (Hispanic guy with the mullet) XD

Also, don't you want to integrate Handmaiden to your female Exile's crew?

That's an idea! To hell with canon-dom, it's fanart XD I'll see what I can do...

Not the violence and gore Roger would have hoped with these two...

But a mushy-romantic-poo art instead featuring a lovey-dovey Latino Heat Male Exile and Handmaiden.

20050515.gif

Was done verryyy quick since I have to go out in a min. Will probably polish it later tonight, and who knows, might even color it :D Laters all!

Was done verryyy quick since I have to go out in a min. Will probably polish it later tonight, and who knows, might even color it :D Laters all!

You're serious about this right? Whoa! Neat tho and pretty. For all I'm concerned you can do Latino guy more often :D

And rest assured, eventho it's verry quick, it's still good.

Greetings,

Saraya

:rolleyes: That is brilliant! (And it cured me of my violent tendencies.) You must work like REALLY fast, I cannot even type at that speed.

MacGyver

may have terrified me for life, but if there is just one person who can make a mullet look good, it is you Aimo. :D Nice gaze also!

Exxy: Apparently sideburns add a touch of machoness to RPG heroes for some reason :D

Saraya, Roger and Padmi: Well, relatively fast anyway....took me 15 mins to do the line art. I timed myself just now, and it took me approx. 1 hour to do the colored version below:

080.jpg

Also, finally started on my Younger Atris/Exile comic. 1st page!

ex-atris_pg01.gif

Exxy: Apparently sideburns add a touch of machoness to RPG heroes for some reason :D

Saraya, Roger and Padmi: Well, relatively fast anyway....took me 15 mins to do the line art. I timed myself just now, and it took me approx. 1 hour to do the colored version below:

080.jpg

Also, finally started on my Younger Atris/Exile comic. 1st page!

ex-atris_pg01.gif

Oh my gawd. That is one hot Atris. I'd love to see it in colour. 8)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Aimo, your young Atris has a very strong face: I can almost tell what she would talk like. That is a brilliant effort to do that with such ease. I am very impressed, well done.

The Exile actually looks handsome without being effeminate (like alll the character models in the game, IMO).

Congrats. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just thought I'd say that the artwork here is absolutely stunning :D

Someone posted a link to your "And that's how I lost my jaw" comic on the Futurama forum I frequent and I immediately fell in love with it. :thumbsup:

Thanks, everyone :) Haven't had much time to draw because of my one-month internship, but I manage to sneak in a sketch or two in between work hours...

20050525.jpg

A KOTOR 2 montage for...something. Atton's hand + blaster's givin' me trouble, so I'm concentrating on drawing out Mira for now...