Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

With all this manga-crap(I know thats a company, be glad I dont just call them "dirtay jap comics") it kind of makes you wonder if there will be anyone left who can draw properly in 20 years?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

With all this manga-crap(I know thats a company, be glad I dont just call them "dirtay jap comics") it kind of makes you wonder if there will be anyone left who can draw properly in 20 years?

Actually "manga" is not a company, it's general term for "comic" the Japanese use.

And 'drawing properly' complaint is funny like hell considering the things people moan about the most (big eyes etc) were copied straight from early Disney cartoons... i guess this makes Disney movies "improperly drawn dirty yankee cartoons" or something equally dumb. :-"

Aimo, your pictures are really amazing! I think I'm also one of many who've bookmarked Galactic Theatre in their Favorites. :D

I know you must get flooded with requests for drawings, but one which I imagine would go down well for everyone is a picture of either Reven/The Exile (male or female; shouldn't matter anyway) crossing sabers with their LS or DS selves. (w00t) (w00t)

The image of my own LS Exile fighting my DS Exile is kinda cool, but maybe that's just me. :-"

Anyway, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Nobody's an untalated drawer. You just need to work on it.

Oh, I don't know about that. It's almost completely turned into frustration for me. :-

I like to think I'm pretty good now and I started out being unable to draw proper stick figures.

You've got the talent for drawing then. :)

hot...

wow, those are really sweet, my fav is http://aimostudio.com/gallery/sketch/2005/20050124.jpg from your website

keep up the good work for all of us untalented drawers  :D

Nobody's an untalated drawer. You just need to work on it. I like to think I'm pretty good now and I started out being unable to draw proper stick figures.

ok then, how about untrained drawers instead....or undedicated or unworthy or un....well you get the picture.

although it is possible to become good at something your untalented at. Example: some people suck at math but can still ace the class with enough hardwork and study. A talent is just the base stat you start out with, until you lvl up at least.... :o

Irma Ahmed, that is a very strange name.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "