Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Very nice Aimo.

I think I have a crush on your version of Revan and Exile now. They're so purty!

This is causing some amount of turmoil within me since in my games or my personal 'canon' games Revan was male. heh.

This was your plan from the start wasn't it? ;)

Fantastic. Simply fantastic. Your scetches in the other topic, too, Eisu. :blink:

Unlike in the game, you actually see their facial expressions; smiles, mygod the sneer of kreia in the very first is superb! I wish there was a way to do a good comic where ALL characters have something to do and to say, everybody his own proper story and fate... *sigh*

My only, tiniest, gripe is that your female exile looks a bit too childish/girlish. It is probably the tiny nose which produces that effect on me... or rather that she just does not fit in my image as a female harsh lone wolf type.

The scenes chosen are beautiful; especially the one where she initiates Mira!!! Loveit!!!!

Besides, the saving Bastila from the darkside/joining her on the darkside thing works better if Revan is male...

I disagree. :lol: Works wonderfully as a female trying to save someone considered a sister.

Do you really believe that??

I mean c'mon. The scene is much more powerful if Revan is male.

I think, as a light side female, the story is most interesting if you look at Bastila like a rival. She's the pure Jedi and thinks she's better than you, and you desperately want to prove that you're just as good as her. Which makes the descision all the more real if you're a female, actually, because, kill her or save her? Do you prove to her that you're better than her, or that you're a purer Jedi than her?

Aimo, I just wanted to say thanks for all the drawings that you have done and posted... I just love them.. I think that Ive become addicted to waiting for you to post them :">

They always tell such a deep story and are so beautifully drawn...

Oh and thanks so much for making a viewable version of Disciple in your drawings... I have to say that I quite like your disciple and fine the way you draw him to be quite dreamy :">

How ever he is no Carth :wub::wub::wub: I so wanted to see Carth and my Female Revan kiss with a happy ending in the first game but not to be... so thanks for giving me that.... And in my choosen Revan form too... How much better and this get I wonder...

Keep up the good work and I cant wait to see what you do next...

Also dont stress out too much... Life tends to speed up and thus seem more stressful when you do...

Good luck with all your exams :thumbsup::luck:

Arrr, I moved my site to a new host, so it's finally up again. *shakes fist at old host for having such limited bandwith >.<*

Anywayy...thanks for keeping in touch with this thread. My exams are over, but I still have real life work to attend to, so I can only post a few bits of stuff here and there.

20050319.jpg20050319b.jpg

Pazaak Atton and a (scrumpilicious?) LSF Exile

20050320.jpg

Embarassed Carth

20050321.jpg20050321b.jpg20050321c.jpg

Different men, different reactions: Disciple, Atton, and Bao-Dur

20050324.jpg

This was actually done two weeks ago before my exams, featuring Exile surrounded/protected by her Padawans. Never felt like finishing it though...maybe later.

20050324b.jpg

Ver. 2 of the pic I did during breakfast last weekend, but it's kinda...meeeh. For one, Disciple's face is blocked, and Exile's a wee bit too short in here.

Aimo, I just discovered your website and this thread, and I must say it

Pazaak Atton and a (scrumpilicious?) LSF Exile

Embarassed Carth

Different men, different reactions: Disciple, Atton, and Bao-Dur

Exile surrounded/protected by her Padawans

omg omg omg too many purrrty pictures :lol:

(btw, the 'different reactions'... is that reactions to walking on the Exile in the shower after she 'accidently' forgets to lock the door? 8)" :">

Which is sad because in the game he looks like a hamster blown up to human proportions.

HAHAHAHA :lol: No, that seriously made me laugh. Anyways, I really like Aimo's work.

I love fanart anyways... the comics for K2 are really good.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

tmp: Well...sorta ^_^

TrueNeutral: Oh, well, the game soesn't have FFX level models, but we still love it for what it is, yes? Disciple, no? Errm.

Starbreeze: It's my lifelong hobby, so I've been going at it for 20+ years. Still lots of room for improvement, that's for sure :p

New pic!

20050326-t.gif

Click for larger image

Description: Atris is pleased to see that the quiet new girl in her class is beginning to open up to her surroundings. It's a good thing to see her chatting with the friendly Master Kavar who no doubt will make her feel more at ease at the academy. Perhaps like her, he can sense the potential in this one...

Notes: Just a rough sketch, trying out my dip pen to scribble (instead of the technical pens I normally use). So far so good! :3

I think the models look fine as they are, but Disciple's is just... weird. He has a fat face and bunny teeth.

Atris' eyes look a little weird in that one(like she spaced out), but it still rocks.

I wish I could draw that well. Of course, I've been trying hard to get rid of the whole manga style, so that's a bit of a conflict of interest. Maybe I should just go back to drawing manga.

tmp: Well...sorta ^_^

TrueNeutral: Oh, well, the game soesn't have FFX level models, but we still love it for what it is, yes? Disciple, no? Errm.

Starbreeze: It's my lifelong hobby, so I've been going at it for 20+ years. Still lots of room for improvement, that's for sure :)

New pic!

20050326-t.gif

Click for larger image

Description: Atris is pleased to see that the quiet new girl in her class is beginning to open up to her surroundings. It's a good thing to see her chatting with the friendly Master Kavar who no doubt will make her feel more at ease at the academy. Perhaps like her, he can sense the potential in this one...

Notes: Just a rough sketch, trying out my dip pen to scribble (instead of the technical pens I normally use). So far so good! :3

Aww, so cute. It's nice to see Atris in a more positive light rather than her hissy fit character in game. >_<

hohohoho, master Kavar with no sleeves! :p

Nice work as always Aimo.

Oh how I love all your art Aimo.

I've got the Galactic Theatre in my faves for Interent Explorer.

now, when I showed the guys in the SWKOTOR General Discussion forum this site, half of them freaked.

They screamed 'ARGH! ANIME!' and said how it was for teenage boys who want some boobies.

I don't agree, Anime is for everyone. I've always loved anime stuff. it's just one reason I like your stuff, among hundreds more.

I can't ait to see more.

*Sits at screen patiently*