Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Since I have a tendency to draw rough K2 sketch fanarts whenever I'm stressed (exams on Monday T_T), I'm hoping that it's okay if I place whatever I churn out within one thread. I'll probably post finished illustrations as well, but they're few and far between as they take longer to finish compared to 15-30 min rough sketches. Anyway...enjoy!

20050312.gif

In this sketch, Disciple finally realizes Kreia's true identity. Sensing possible danger to the Exile, he steps up with a warning: "If you harm her..."

20050312b.gif

DSF Exile delivers the finishing blow onto Kavar. I was thinking maybe that of all the Jedi Masters she had to hunt, Kavar would be the one she executed with a heavy heart, considering that he was the only Master to have somewhat openly sympathized with her dilemma pre-Mandalorian Wars <---yeah, yeah, I ramble...

20050312c.jpg

Someone asked me to draw Atton's Death Scene from the cut ending. Here it is...after he dies, LSF Exile cries in despair over her loss. I was playing Across the Stars (AotC's Love Theme) on repeat to get in the zone for this *schniff*

20050312d.gif

But I am a sucker for HAPPY ENDINGS, so I immediately countered the tragedy chi by following up with a pic of the alternate cut ending, with LSF Exile and Atton walking away from Trayus Academy. They don't know what future awaits them, but at least they'll face it together :devil:

Also, if anyone's interested, I have some wallpapers made using my K2 illustrations.

They're all sepia-toned only though ^_^;;

Bastila - 800x600

Carth & LSF Revan Kiss Scene - 800x600

Kreia, Atton, & LSF Exile - 1024x768

Excellente prae

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Do you do Male Revan pics? I would REALLY like to see a few, if you can...

Why can everybody except me draw? :p

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I saw that... I was hoping for a bit more of an... HK-47 impressionistic view on them (Male Revan and Bastila)... :)

Edit: Oh, yeah, and good luck on your exams. :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

I want an HK-47 impression of Male Revan and Bastila... Please!

And then maybe another Handmaiden with the Male Exile sparring...

Here's my idea of a good Male Exile pic:

Visas floating a couple of feet off the ground, the Exile facing her, a couple of feet away, also floating. Background: Swirling eddies and curves of the Force (preferably LS), and Exile's/Visas' eyes (or eye locations) glowing with a supernatural light, as they look upon eachother...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Me, I'm totally fine with whatever she draws, male Exile, female Exile, male Revan, female Revan, as long as she draws... the way I look at it, the game does give you a whole bunch of choices whether Exile and Revan are female or male and if she wants to draw more female than male, it's her deal...

Now, rather than all of us requesting/demanding(from what most of it looks like) for her to draw the male-side of this or the male-side of that, why not we just sit back and enjoy what she can do and see what else she comes up with... let's not be too pushy about what she should or shouldn't draw, eh, after all, she's doing this for free.

By the way, I like the Atton death scene sketch, it looks really good...

Here's HK's impression:

"Oh, Master, I love you but I hate all that you stand for, but I still think we should go press our slimy mucous covered lips together in the cargo hold."

:p

That was a pretty good impression, too...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Here's HK's impression:

"Oh, Master, I love you but I hate all that you stand for, but I still think we should go press our slimy mucous covered lips together in the cargo hold."

:-

That was a pretty good impression, too...

^,^ is that what he says when you play a male Revan? damn, now that's just too funny... and yeah, seems pretty accurate. :s