Experience in diffucult setting??

Hello all,i just got the kotor2 game and i like it except for the bugs which seem to makeme lose items i find, hopefully the upcoming patch will fix so that i start playing again. Anyways my question is do u get more experience playing on the diffuclt setting, meaning will i level up faster?? or is it all the same and i can play it on normal? TY in advance.

No it doesnt matter what difficulty setting it is the game and your experience progress the same.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

No it doesnt matter what difficulty setting it is the game and your experience progress the same.

Exactly.. difficulty setting does not matter. I would expect "difficult" to be difficult, but no.. it's "very easy". Something like "heart of winter"-mode would have been something. Currently there is no challenge in kotor's battles... luckily combat isn't the only point in the game.

Currently there is no challenge in kotor's battles... luckily combat isn't the only point in the game.

Hehe. Try to see how far you get with a level-1 character. I bet in the mining tunnels you'll start pondering whether to relax the rule against using medpacks, shields, stims and explosives a little, and in the dorms things will get even more interesting.

I did this in order to find out certain things about how XP is doled out, and also in order to obtain information that I need for planning a maximum-munch run. For example, I wanted to find out if it is possible to kill all four maintenance droids in the mining tunnels before XP crosses the level-3 threshold (at which point they will only yield 100 XP instead of 125, but for certain reasons it is advantageous to reach level 4 before leaving the mining tunnels and level 5 before entering the dorms; you need every scrap of XP to reach that goal). The catch is this: you normally enter the mining tunnels with roughly 1800 XP, which means you cannot afford to kill too many of the lowly mining droids before you have harvested the last maintenance droid. So the usual strategy of ensuring workplace safety by systematically removing the opposition won't work. Since I was doing a 'scientific' run anyway I tried it with my level-1 char, which added some extra spice to the exercise.

It was fun, almost like soloing in Taris in olden times. :-