Zabrak Heavy Blaster Bonus Str Damage??

I didn't post this in the troubleshooting forum since I am not sure if this is a bug or not. It could be by design.

It is just that I have Mira with the Zabrak Heavy Blaster in the offhand and wearing the Matukai Adept Robe (sets her strength to 12). I was going through the combat feedback window when I noticed the damage calculation for Mira's offhand applies 1 strength mod when she hits with it.

I took a screenshot of the feedback window. Can one of the developers confirm if this is supposed to be so. In case anyone was wondering how come Mira gets weapon specialization damage, it is because she has the advanced combat implant (boosted her con to 16).

post-1239-1110556771_thumb.jpg

Yes, strenght add to all damage...

The Dex is for the Attack bonus (which is given (10)

By The Way, are you cheating (player charisma mod 25???)

No. Actually I have no idea how the iteration is done for the charisma attack modifier at all?? Player has 14 charisma and never increased. Just used master valor and Universal D-Implant. That would make it 21 charisma. Wish I could figure out how that is derived.

ALSO, notice the math does not add up. How does all those figures add up to 64?? I think the figures showing up is wrong but the actual total is correct. I mean if we do simple arithmetic the attack roll would have been 108!!! I think the charisma mod would have been 5 (but shows up as 25??). And the Targeting Vi modifier should NOT be 30. Should be 6 right?? Also Master Rapid shot from description SHOULD NOT impart penalties.

My main question is strength bonus being given to ranged damage does not make sense. Maybe if we were using a sling LOL.

Yes, strenght add to all damage...

The Dex is for the Attack bonus (which is given (10)

By The Way, are you cheating (player charisma mod 25???)

No. Actually I have no idea how the iteration is done for the charisma attack modifier at all?? Player has 14 charisma and never increased. Just used master valor and Universal D-Implant. That would make it 21 charisma. Wish I could figure out how that is derived.

ALSO, notice the math does not add up. How does all those figures add up to 64?? I think the figures showing up is wrong but the actual total is correct. I mean if we do simple arithmetic the attack roll would have been 108!!! I think the charisma mod would have been 5 (but shows up as 25??). And the Targeting Vi modifier should NOT be 30. Should be 6 right?? Also Master Rapid shot from description SHOULD NOT impart penalties.

My main question is strength bonus being given to ranged damage does not make sense. Maybe if we were using a sling LOL.

charisma bonus of player adds to attack and saving rolls...

i don't know how str bonus adds to damage using ranged weapons, but it does...

the math in high feedback is rather whacky.. :thumbsup:"