what is kreia's true aim?

To end the galaxy.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

putting this under spoiler tags, cause this topic really belongs in the spoiler section:

Kreia, IMO, is trying to find a "student" who can use the force but also can turn away from the force...she is testing you, Nihilus and Sion by pitting you all against each other. Her aim, from what I gather, is to "create" someone strong enough to go battle the True Sith along side Revan. I think she really doesn't want to end the galaxy, but she's willing to do *anything* to fully prepare you for what comes next. She'll tell you half truths, manipulate you, and possibly kill you, if you don't meet her standards.

Of course, I could be totally off base, but that's how I saw the story...

Kreia is trying to create enough echoes in the Force to do something to those that feel it: Death to the weak, deafness to the Strong. This would wipe out most, if not all, sentience in the Galaxy, and would be VERY bad.

Her goal with the Exile is to rub it in the Jedi's face that some of their teachings are flawed...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

putting this under spoiler tags, cause this topic really belongs in the spoiler section:

Kreia, IMO, is trying to find a "student" who can use the force but also can turn away from the force...she is testing you, Nihilus and Sion by pitting you all against each other.  Her aim, from what I gather, is to "create" someone strong enough to go battle the True Sith along side Revan.  I think she really doesn't want to end the galaxy, but she's willing to do *anything* to fully prepare you for what comes next.  She'll tell you half truths, manipulate you, and possibly kill you, if you don't meet her standards.

Of course, I could be totally off base, but that's how I saw the story...

I completely agree.

Everything you learn from her and others leads to this conclusion from square one. She gradually pulls the props out from under you, until she believes you can stand on your own two feet. And then the bond, which Revan himself said was your greatest weakness, has to be severed, completely and utterly.

That's what KOTOR2 is for...

And, the Exil is NOT the last Jedi. Don't be brainwashed!

As for Kreai, SP pretty much summed that up. Kreia is hateful. She is aheful of everything and the Force is the embodiment of that hatred.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That's what KOTOR2 is for...

And, the Exil is NOT the last Jedi. Don't be brainwashed!

As for Kreai, SP pretty much summed that up. Kreia is hateful. She is aheful of everything and the Force is the embodiment of that hatred.

The exile was the last Jedi... Considering how Isolation has ruined the Masters.

But, by the end of the game the exile isn't the only jedi.

Kreia even tells you who the last of the Jedi are... Those you travel with =). (atleast, LS ending)

Like Kreia said: "As long as there is one, there will be the other." Or something like that...

Darkling, your idea was an accidental benefit of her campaign... Now that you mention it, I think she had 2 or more goals, the 2 obvious ones stated in this thread.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

But what I was wondering is if the exile is the last jedi and he goes off on the spaceship at the end of the game, than how do the jedi reform at episodes 1, 2, and 3?

In theory you train the next generation as part of the game. As for how they reform for EPI , well there is still 4000 ish years to go before then so thats anyones guess.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The Disciple recovers from his obvious drug stupor, and realizes that the Jedi were awesome hippies (I'm in a DS mood right now), and refounds their order based on the power of Juma Juice. :p

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Also, remember that Anakin in Episode I was the immaculate conception. He has no father, right or am I remembering that wrong.

So, if there is no sentient being for the force to survive in, it will find a way to survive. The force is in everything remember. It can't be completely wiped out unless the galaxy is destroyed.

I was actually led to believe that Kreia's ultimate goal was not really to bring the end of the force for the galaxy, or destroy the galaxy, or kill or life, or anything suitably and epically dark and sinister. I think Kreia realized that achieving such a task is beyond even her power.

As I understand, Kreia wanted to prove that one can turn away from the force and still grow to be the most powerful. The Exile turns out to be the most powerful than all those she has trained (She says so herself at the end), and he achieved that without the force.

Sion was powerful, but his existance relied on the force, and he couldnt turn away from him - that's why Kreia rejected him (because she hates the force, which he represents), and still the Exile grew stronger then him.

Nihilus was identical to the Exile. A wound in the force that fed on the lives of others, but Kreia wanted to stop him. I dont think it was only because he betrayed her and she wanted revenge, but because he also wanted to destroy the galaxy of all it's life, and that's not what Kreia envisioned.

The exile grew to be her most powerful, while still being stripped from the force. All that was left is for the Exile to kill her, and that would be the last test she needed the Exile to pass to prove her teachings to be the best.

The Exile was a paradox, which I don't think Kreia understood. If he didn't bond willy-nilly, then this never would have happened in the first place...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

I was actually led to believe that Kreia's ultimate goal was not really to bring the end of the force for the galaxy, or destroy the galaxy, or kill or life, or anything suitably and epically dark and sinister. I think Kreia realized that achieving such a task is beyond even her power.

As I understand, Kreia wanted to prove that one can turn away from the force and still grow to be the most powerful. The Exile turns out to be the most powerful than all those she has trained (She says so herself at the end), and he achieved that without the force.

Sion was powerful, but his existance relied on the force, and he couldnt turn away from him - that's why Kreia rejected him (because she hates the force, which he represents), and still the Exile grew stronger then him.

Nihilus was identical to the Exile. A wound in the force that fed on the lives of others, but Kreia wanted to stop him. I dont think it was only because he betrayed her and she wanted revenge, but because he also wanted to destroy the galaxy of all it's life, and that's not what Kreia envisioned.

The exile grew to be her most powerful, while still being stripped from the force. All that was left is for the Exile to kill her, and that would be the last test she needed the Exile to pass to prove her teachings to be the best.

Well you've convinced me :-

Well you've convinced me ;)

Found an error. Kreia's plan involved killing most of the people that felt the Force... Should we make a list of her many plots?

1. Death of the Force and all that Feel it.

2. Train the Exile to follow Revan.

3. Revenge.

4. Create echoes, part of #1.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

a purge! and a test, and the strengthening of the next generation.. that was her goal...

she purge the jedi, even the jedi themselves thought their teachings failed.. to avoid repeating the past, the past must be destroyed.

a test for the successors, all of whom were tested against each other an finally against her...

and what is left is a new generation of jedi/sith with greater wisdom and power who follow a teaching that is tried and tested...

her problem was that to meet her ends.. she doesn't care what are her means... to bring about this better generation she is willing to destroy the republic...

a purge! and a test, and the strengthening of the next generation.. that was her goal...

she purge the jedi, even the jedi themselves thought their teachings failed.. to avoid repeating the past, the past must be destroyed.

a test for the successors, all of whom were tested against each other an finally against her...

and what is left is a new generation of jedi/sith with greater wisdom and power who follow a teaching that is tried and tested...

her problem was that to meet her ends.. she doesn't care what are her means... to bring about this better generation she is willing to destroy the republic...

That is the Force not Kreia

as i'm lazy :thumbsup: and i'm discussing it on another topic (the Kreia/Kae one)

i repost here...

is the cut/copy so maybe is not very pertinent to what is being told there, but it shows how i see her (and the force).

Kreia was insane. She wanted to destroy/deafen all that feel the Force, and only the Strong would go deaf, taking out their strength in the first place. This would kill pretty much everything, including herself.

She would strenghten the man...

The force is not just a usefull tool, force sensitive use the force to sustain themselves, to fill their weakness, due to this they will never improve or "fight" to become better as the force is there.

for example

if you break your legs to point that you need to do a lot of reabilitation to walk again but instead to "fight" and to do exercice you go around with a wheelchair is likely that you will never walk again.

the force is like that it prevents to develop your own skills becoming a sort of "replacement" of yourself.

The force is also something you can't really control, as Kreia says (and even Yoda to a degree), is manipulative and prepare a destiny for everyone, it doesn't care about humanity it just seek balance, regardless of how many people will die.

The mandalorean and jedi civil war are made for that, the jedi extermination by Nihilus is made for that. Even in the first trilogy we see a similar path...

Kreia propose is a human evolution, she is not looking for a world where the stronger put in submission the weak one (is this even wtih the force) she is looking to a world where a man can express himself and his talents, forgin his own destiny.

I think that the "True Sith" could have tricked her somehow, because all she manages to do is create enough echoes to be heard anywhere... If she had continued, then the above senario would be completed.

Probably she want to create a echo, but that one is the Exile that can be an example for all the humanity.

(if someone was cheated by the "true siths" or by the force i think that it could be Revan.... provocation hihi :thumbsup:)

The Force may set up a destiny, but it is also maleable, and choice plays a key part. If not, then the Jedi rules would be worthless. The Destiny may come, but how and when, and if it's what we expect, are unknown, until it happens.

Kreia's idea of evolution is a Nazi theology based idea: all inferior die.

The Force would not seek balance if people didn't choose sides. If all were neutral in the first place, then the Force would be calm, but that would be boring, wouldn't it? Besides, it's Human nature (and Nature's nature: look at the way rocks pile up) to seek balance. The Force is just this principle given a supernatural whirl.

Keep it coming, Zilod, I enjoy this discussion. :thumbsup:

I don't think is so malleable... look at what happens...

Revan enter in war to stop the true sith and malak(lure by the dark side of the force) stop him throwing is plan out of window and creating the base for the destruction of the jedis.

Nihilus is created and proceed to the extermination of all jedi (and is not created by Traya, he is probably created by Revan and by the Exile)

Mandalorian wars and Jedi wars are made to destabilize the republic and make jedis vulnerable (when Kreia says that the republic is a shell for the jedi order and all the discussion about about the fact that where the jedi the target of the other wars)

first 2 episodes

Anakin is born on tatooine as a slave and by luck is found by Qui-Gon

The jedi council refuse to train Anakin but at the end of EP1 he becomes Kenobi's padawan

Anakin's mother (who even in EP1 is felt as a "weakness" by the council) is captured and killed by tuskens, beginning the process of fall

Even if Amidala is fighting to not enter in war the resolution is approved (when she is not on coruscant) and the war, as the jedi civil war, will weaken both the republic and the jedis preparing the path for the jedi destruction.

All of this is made regardless of the choices of someone that become pointless, all is pointing to an inevitable destiny where all the choices are twisted.

and i don't agree with the vision of the Nazi philosopy, who is different than Nietzsche Ubermensch, the idea of a man that can express himself and is able to change the world around him is not itself an "evil" idea.

I think that one as Gandi and Martin Luther King can be considered positive example of what a overman can be, as with their example where able to change the world and to bring a positive evolution.

I think that there the main problem is when the overman become so important to annihilate the importance of the humanity itself putting himself above the morality and of the "good" and evolution he should bring.

Even the chatolic doctrine for example have some points of contact with that, the development of our own talents is not so distant to what Kreia is pointing at, i think that what makes the difference is what move this Man.

If an overman act in an optic of service, to improve the humanity with a creative process that makes the ones around him to evole here that we have a positive man, but if the overman act for his own interest and greed, regardless of the ones around him we end up with a "monster" as it happened with nazi doctrine.

I think that Kreia and the game is pointing to first example, a positive overman, the Exile is an overman that should free the humanity from his enslavement and to permit him to evolve and grow.

I see Nihilus is another overman that incarnate the second model, the bad one, he put himself above all others and all he does is for himself "to satisfy his hunger" and Kreia is the first that want to destroy this egocentric abominion.

(also as i don't remember too much about Nietzsche philosopy (:ermm:) i hope that someone will correct my tought about Nietzsche if they demonstrate totally out of point, but still i think that Kreia is pointing to a positive model that will improve all the humanity)