my fanart

Good job Liz! :)

It looks like her right arm was a bit more difficult for you to draw than the left.

I bet the left arm came naturally to you almost as if it drew itself.

Great work.

Keep practicing and keep the faith.

Tsel :D

how come it's mainly girls who posts fanart?

a good job, you have the rudimentary skills needed (which means you have a good understanding of anatomy and skills in drawing)! and now you only need perfection of the art .. so like Tsel said .. pratice!

Fortune favors the bald.

For the same reason it is mostly woman who write FanFics... whatever that is. ;)

Nice pissie, Liz... far better than I could ever do. :-

I'm a man, and I don't post fanfics, but I have quite a lot, but I don't think very many people are interested in my work... It's usually appropriate...

I can't draw worth crap, but my Stick Figures of Enlightenment would kick everybody's butt!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

For the same reason it is mostly woman who write FanFics... whatever that is. ;)

Nice pissie, Liz... far better than I could ever do. :-

I'm a man, and I don't post fanfics, but I have quite a lot, but I don't think very many people are interested in my work... It's usually appropriate...

I can't draw worth crap, but my Stick Figures of Enlightenment would kick everybody's butt!

I'll give you stickmen of enlightment!! :D

post-5477-1110585992_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Wow I love the picture! Imo I think the right arm looks good, almost like the saber is being swung from back to front! BUT!!!! Even the stick man is better than what I can draw LOL.

Please add more; and thanks.

For the same reason it is mostly woman who write FanFics... whatever that is. :p

Nice pissie, Liz... far better than I could ever do. ;)

I'll give you stickmen of enlightment!! :D

AHHH! Too much detail! You're an affront to Stick Figures!!!!! *Grabs a stick torch with little stripes eminating from it.*

Down with the detailed drawings!!!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Pretty, simple but pretty. I like your minimalistic style and agree with the comment that western look is refreshing in fan art. And no, I'm not an anime hater, just watched Witch Hunter Robin through.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Me likie picture long time

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.