Revenge of the Sith

What we discover in KOTOR3 is that the Ewoks are the true Sith, and the Sithari turns them from their previous darker path to more martial persuits to prepare for the great war thousands of years away...

Ewoks are obviously strong in the Force. I mean think about it, they're just a furry version of Yoda. Or perhaps that's what Yoda's species looks like before it grows old and loses most of its hair.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I like the old fashion saber fights much better then the new martial art inspired ones.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Ewoks are obviously strong in the Force.  I mean think about it, they're just a furry version of Yoda.  Or perhaps that's what Yoda's species looks like before it grows old and loses most of its hair.

*Yoda in a moment of less self control while on the high council * <_<

Yoda: Yub yub

No I dont think thats possible ,Yoda cant be an ewok :devil:

Why is it that both ewoks and jawas have some common words in their language?

In ANH when the jawas capture R2 one yells "i oo da'. (rough spelling :devil: )

in ROTJ when an ewok swings across the ewok villiage he yells the same thing....

Is this another example of George 'cheapskate' Lucas reusing sound because he couldnt be bothered to record new dialouge? (emperor scream used for luke)

Ewoks are actually what remains of the True Sith. Endor is the lost colony that Jedi never found. They used their sith alchemy to transform themselves into most horrible forms they could imagine and what we see in RotJ is the result. Of course Lucas had to ruin it by not showing their true cannibalistic nature properly.

SODOFF Steam group.

Some of that trailer made me think....

I'm sure this has been discussed amongst people before, but when Obi Wan says "you were the chosen one!" in the trailer, it made me think this over. ... was Anakin ever REALLY the chosen jedi? I think he's really more of a red herring than anything else. The chosen one is the one who brought "balance to the force"... and I have the stubborn belief that it was Luke who was chosen, not Anakin.

No, he's the Chosen One.

He does indeed bring balance to the force....When he's finished, there are two Jedi left, and two Sith left. :lol:

Actually there are three Jedi left. Obi-Wan goes to Tatooine with Luke, Mace-Windu goes with Padme and Leia to Alderaan, and Yoda goes to Dagobah.

Bitch.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

Is bringing balance to the force relating to numbers of sith and jedi? Does balance mean equal quantities of dark and light in the universe or does it mean a situation where only light exists? like before the first split in the jedi order

Mace Windu seems opposed to the idea that Anakin is indeed chosen. Maybe the prophecy was misinterpreted.

I wanna see Jar Jar DIES... anyone know if he dies? If so, does anyone know if it'll be brutal and scare the kiddies into crying? :ermm:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Jar Jar mutates into the Emperor. All the "released" videos are aimed to trick the public into thinking that Palpatine is the Emperor, when in fact Jar Jar is the Emperor all along.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 2 weeks later...
Is bringing balance to the force relating to numbers of sith and jedi? Does balance mean equal quantities of dark and light in the universe or does it mean a situation where only light exists? like before the first split in the jedi order

Mace Windu seems opposed to the idea that Anakin is indeed chosen. Maybe the prophecy was misinterpreted.

He is indeed the Chosen One. Bear in mind he doesn't just equalise the numbers - he destroys the old, fossilised Jedi Order entirely, and he kills the Emperor too - in the process, killing himself, leaving both Jedi and Sith non-existant. He gives Force-users in the galaxy a chance to start again, afresh, allowing Luke to rebuild the Jedi tradition free of both the shadow of the Dark Side and the strictures of the stagnant Jedi Order. That is the 'Balance' that is referred to.

He is indeed the Chosen One. Bear in mind he doesn't just equalise the numbers - he destroys the old, fossilised Jedi Order entirely, and he kills the Emperor too - in the process, killing himself, leaving both Jedi and Sith non-existant. He gives Force-users in the galaxy a chance to start again, afresh, allowing Luke to rebuild the Jedi tradition free of both the shadow of the Dark Side and the strictures of the stagnant Jedi Order. That is the 'Balance' that is referred to.

That was an excellent explanation dude. You sold it, and I bought it. :blink: