kumquatq3 vs. a chimp

In a fair fight with no weapons allowed and kumquatq3 allowed a, let's say a month for training, who would win in a fight, kumquatq3 or an adult male chimpanzee?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. In a fair fight with no weapons allowed and kumquatq3 allowed a, let's say a month for training, who would win in a fight, kumquatq3 or an adult male chimpanzee?

• kumquatq3
    • the chimp
    • I abstain from voting because I haven't been reading the original thread

I tried to tell one of my coworkers about this "Monkey vs Man" discussion at work today.

It didn't go so well. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm insane.

EDIT: Oh, and my money is on the monkey. Sorry, Kumquatq3, I'm just a monkey kind of guy.

Face it Kumquatq3, you are doomed, you are sooo doomed :geek:

What are the current odds btw. where is Jag ?

Edit: Yeah, this would make a great UT2004 mod :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I voted for kumquatq3 o:)" Honest guv :geek:

You haven't seen his picture then... :cool:

I got a link to it, but I don't like posting peoples pics without their consent :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My money is on Bobo the chimp. I've seen an pissed off chimp in full action and I doubt most people would take one down one-on-one without some serious backup. When firearms are taken out of the equation we humans become very easy targets.

I got a link to it, but I don't like posting peoples pics without their consent  :-

I grant consent (to call your bluff)

I know I had a pic up over at Winterwind, but I took it down eventually. If you have the link to the pic still, I'm sorta scared..... :ermm:

besides, it will only add to my case, as I can add "I will charm the monkey with my looks" to the list of abilities I have.