Visas Fanart

*Gasp* A politically incorrect exile!

Anyway, shouldn't her clothes be red? Oh, and I think the veil is a separate piece from the hood, but I'm not sure. Other than that, I dunno. It's a bit... flat. Simple, I suppose. It's not bad or anything, better than anything I could ever hope to do, but it's no work of art to be honest. Sorry, guess brutal honesty is just my thing.

Ah...the lovely Visas. :(

Great start but where's the uh..rest? :blink:"

------

*Gasp* A politically incorrect exile!

Anyway, shouldn't her clothes be red? Oh, and I think the veil is a separate piece from the hood, but I'm not sure. Other than that, I dunno. It's a bit... flat. Simple, I suppose. It's not bad or anything, better than anything I could ever hope to do, but it's no work of art to be honest. Sorry, guess brutal honesty is just my thing.

A bit harsh.

manthing2.jpg

I always thought Canderous and Juhani would make a cute couple...

So mismatched, which is fun, and both are slavishly devoted to Revan.

Lol i can imagine Juhani chasing Candyman with her sabre yellin "I will be your DOOM!"

very nice picture :blink:

finally some fanart about Visas :(

I always thought Canderous and Juhani would make a cute couple...

So mismatched, which is fun, and both are slavishly devoted to Revan.

Lol i can imagine Juhani chasing Candyman with her sabre yellin "I will be your DOOM!"

"Now this is what I live for!"

manthing2.jpg

I admit I am a bit harsh, but like I said, brutal honesty is my thing. The drawing is by no means bad, but I've seen better. There's not much depth in the colors and a fairly limited use of shadows etc. Am I a bad person because I provide actual feedback? The first step to improve something is to know what the problems are. It's not like I told him (or her, possibly) to go shove it where neither sun nor moon shine and retire from drawing for all eternity.

No, the Exile, like Revan is totally a guy, sorry

;)"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.