Influence for Atton and Bao-Dur on Dantooine

Where are the influence encounters for these characters? Or is there some sort of influence bug on this planet?

Is persuading the mechanic near the Ebon Hawk to tell you what he's doing, supposed to give you influence with Atton? Dan Simpsons' faq says so, but I gain nothing by talking to this character. Of course, Atton is in my party.

Where are the influence encounters for these characters? Or is there some sort of influence bug on this planet?

Is persuading the mechanic near the Ebon Hawk to tell you what he's doing, supposed to give you influence with Atton? Dan Simpsons' faq says so, but I gain nothing by talking to this character. Of course, Atton is in my party.

I could never really get good INF with Bao-Dur throughout the game until I healed the sick guy on Nar Shaddaa. Then, went I went back to the Ebon Hawk I got 3 cut scenes in a row with him fixing the droids and another diaglogue tree with him. Very weird.

Guest Damar Stiehl

The FAQ is wrong, the only person who gains/loses influence with the mechanic near Ebon Hawk is Kreia.

AFAIK the only way to get Atton's influence on Dantooine is to show mercy to the Sullustan.

You can gain influence with Bao-Dur at least twice:

1) Have him look at the atmospheric sensors.

2) Give the sensors back to the militia man for $3000 AFTER talking to him about what Bao-Dur finds in the sensors.

Bao-Dur will say that it was a noble act. Choose lightside options in that conversation. After he says "And that's why I follow you, General - Lead on!", talk to him AGAIN. Tell him he's lucky to have found you and talk to him about fixing the Universe and how he should tell you where the circuits are. Talk to him AGAIN after that, and he should say "Your presence has an effect on m, General". That's your cue that he's ripe for a conversion.

Damar Stiehl is correct, but when I had Bao-Dur and Atton in my party, Bao-Dur took the influence bonus for letting him look at the atmospheric sensors, but it was Atton who gained influence when I sold them to the guy for 3,000.

I'd assume it's random, since (I think) only one member at a time can get the influence for the encounter. Just remove the one you don't want to be influenced. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts