Korriban

In the cave before the entrance of the deserted academy, there's a place in the back of the cave, after the bridge. What's in there? how to get in ?

You need to be strong with one side or the other of the force I think. Might not be able to get in before completing the academy but thats just a guess.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

In the cave before the entrance of the deserted academy, there's a place in the back of the cave, after the bridge. What's in there? how to get in ?

You need to be strong with one side or the other of the force I think. Might not be able to get in before completing the academy but thats just a guess.

I got in before completing the academy so i don't think thats the reason. I'd asume it has something to do with alignment then.

i finished the game before reaching 20 and i did i think the very big part of the side quests (i may not have seen the all). So how can i gain more xp points ?

How did you manage that ? I'm level 15/16 when arriving on the first planet after Telos.

You must have missed out on huge ammounts of the game.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I forgot what level I was when I reached Korriban but I know I already had 2 lightsabers with the player's crystal inside and I was killing things with Master Speed and Master Flurry. One Force Jump, 2 strikes plus another 2 more from Master Speed and I think I dealt a damage of over 150 points in one go.

But I think Korriban was a little too short. Not enough treasures and useful weapons from it. I was hoping for more out of this planet.

But I think Korriban was a little too short. Not enough treasures and useful weapons from it. I was hoping for more out of this planet.

Yeah, Korriban was weak compared to the way it was represented in the first game. The colony/Sith Academy thing was far more interesting than this dead planet/weird cave thing... at least that's my opinion.

Korriban in KOTOR was probably the highlight of the game. In KOTOR II Korriban was a much more personal thing, like walking through a graveyard and then walking through a graveyard of memories.

I liked them both for different reasons.

478327[/snapback]