wisdom def bonus?

I know this has been the subject of at least one topic but it was a while back so I thought id start up this new one.

The ability you gain from handmaiden to add your wisdom to your def bonus basically does the same thing as adding to your dex right?

So if I ignored my dex and pumped up my wisdom with items and the stat increase every 4 levels, it wouldnt affect my defence and my wisdom would be much higher for it.

Is that right?

Ki

Yeah, unless you use any of the armours which allow use of force powers but negate the Wisdom defense bonus.

I very seldom pay attention to my Wisdom defense bonus, as most of the time, I'm using armour which permits force power usage but removes the wisdom bonus to defense.

Yeah, unless you use any of the armours which allow use of force powers but negate the Wisdom defense bonus.

I very seldom pay attention to my Wisdom defense bonus, as most of the time, I'm using armour which permits force power usage but removes the wisdom bonus to defense.

You should try switching out the Jay robes to top stat Jedi Clothing

to see if you get a better AC.

I did that and my AC went from 32 to 46; combined with other gear too.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

Tsel :)

It's kinda weird that the item descriptions don't tell you that, because I thought there would be a problem with armor but couldn't find any first play through. Did someone just figure that out, or did it say it somewhere I missed?

If your build relies on hitting a lot then the armour is better since you can have the strength underlay V that gives +3 strength and +3 constitution. Overlay of 30 percent energy resistance usually.

Besides those builds rarely have their wisdom pumped up that high to warrant a robe :thumbsup:

However, a high wis consular builds should go with robes.

mmmm don't think armor is really viable for a jedi, even for a STR one

robes are generally +1 or +2 def

add to them +4 from master speed are you are not too far from armors...

and you will have 2 more attacks/round

pit in the equation even force defence for another +6 def and you have the defence of the best armors

(and i'm not considering dex bonuses)

mmmm don't think armor is really viable for a jedi, even for a STR one

robes are generally +1 or +2 def

add to them +4 from master speed  are you are not too far from armors...

and you will have 2 more attacks/round

pit in the equation even force defence for another +6 def and you have the defence of the best armors

(and i'm not considering dex bonuses)

I believe the Def bonus from the speeds is glitched and doesn't work, much like DS fury fails to add extra attacks.

Good, they fixed the speed and aura trees of powers for PC. It's probably a good thing they don't stack, because adding all that defense to Force Enlightenment (once you get it) would make the Exile a invulnerable killing machine, instead of just a killing machine.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Anything + anything + force enlightenment is invulrable and can kill anything, its probaly outside of story elements the greatest failing of the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.