Problem with Handmaiden

I've searched the forums good and well, but I can't seem to find an answer to my problem.

I'm playing a DS char, and I've progressed well enough so far, I've converted all the other availible chars to Jedi, but I can't the Handmaiden. I've learned exactly how to do it, but I think I'm stuck.

Somewhere along the conversation lines, I've gotten to a point where all the Handmaiden will say to me is "we have nothing left to discuss, leave me alone."

How can I spar with her, or talk to her... if this is all I get?

I've been trying to get influence with her, but after going through Onderon and Dantooine doing good things to get influence, I've still not got any farther...

Should I just keep at it, and eventually be able to talk to her again and spar, or have I managed to ruin this...

I've searched the forums good and well, but I can't seem to find an answer to my problem.

I'm playing a DS char, and I've progressed well enough so far, I've converted all the other availible chars to Jedi, but I can't the Handmaiden. I've learned exactly how to do it, but I think I'm stuck.

Somewhere along the conversation lines, I've gotten to a point where all the Handmaiden will say to me is "we have nothing left to discuss, leave me alone."

How can I spar with her, or talk to her... if this is all I get?

I've been trying to get influence with her, but after going through Onderon and Dantooine doing good things to get influence, I've still not got any farther...

Should I just keep at it, and eventually be able to talk to her again and spar, or have I managed to ruin this...

From the reply you get it sounds like you have been too naughty with Visas :p

If you have much influence with Visas and little with her, the Handmaiden will get jealous and

gives you the silent treatment. Thats what you get, if you piss off your would-be girlfriend ;)

So, I'm stuck with a dead end dialog with her for the whole friggen game then?

Aparently the Visas dialogs don't go anywhere either...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Women, -deep sigh-, can't live with them, can't live without them.

In the game, though, you can reload, could use that one in real life sometimes..

There is a simple way to balance the two out and romance both of them... People comment on the Handmaiden one, because her dialogue doesn't run out until the 3rd or 4th planet...

Just do a bit of duelling, then talk with Visas, get more w/ Brianna, then finish Visas, then do the Brianna stuff for the rest of the game...

(In my LS file, I was a Jedi pimp!)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."