How do i get the mines movie? (spoilers)

I've looked at my \movies\ folder (after completing the game 10 times) and I can't figgure out how I'm supposed to unlock the khoonda mines movie...

I picked up the friendly mines around khoonda and placed them on the bridge thing and the movie still didn't show up <_<

Does anyone know how to unlock this movie? <_<

Could it possibly be that it shows the movie when you put MORE mines down instead of picking them up?

I haven't tried this yet, but maybe it will work when you place 4 mines in that channel gap between the existing mines on each side (so 8 or 10 mines total?).

Or maybe extra mines on the bridge only.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I've had it happen where some times I have laid mines and the message saying, 'The west/east field has enough mines now' does not pop up. I've then reloaded and done exactly the same thing and it's worked beautifully *shrug*. Either way, if you don't get the message popping up, it won't recognise all those mines you've just wasted time (and credits, maybe) putting down, and so your work is useless. So I'd suggest reloading and doing it again until the message pops up.