jedi knights

I have rock-hard information that the next game will inlcude gold pirate ships and lightsaberwhips.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

are you kidding me a lightsaber whip? what were they smoking when they thought that up and how did lucas approve it?

It's something from the old Star Wars comics when Marvel held the license. There was a dark force user who wielded a whip based on the same principles as a lightsaber. It's also the first time I read about Luke using dual lightsabers in order to be able to defeat her.

They better, and without cutting corners, with well-implemented physics, and a coop campaign, and space ninja wizards and robot pirates.

space ninja wizards = Jedi

As for the game, I'll just be superhappy if they kill off Kyle Katarn

That and a Super Monkey Death Car

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

academy was so stupid...multiplayer was great though.

there were so many plot holes in academy plus kyle katarn was just ignorant, stupid, and annoying.

luke skywalker couldnt possible look anymore homosexual.

i predicted everything about the story plot in the first 20 minutes and other people undoubtedly did.

the DS ending was pure crap.

the LS ending was crap.

the force powers were crap and crap looking.

people please post what you hated most about this game...

sorry for the rant.

I actually liked Jedi Academy. Most of the force powers looked the same from Outcast with few exceptions, like the two handed lightning blast (really cool how you could blast stormtroopers off ledges, I believe that's what Palps does to Mace) The lightsaber combat was cool, I just didn't like the battles against other lightsaber wielders. I didn't like the swipe and run tactics. Other than that it was a really fun game. Rosh was a tad stupid though.

And Korriban was just awesome. (w00t)

Outcast was far superior to Academy - at least from Yavin Trials and onwards, where you got your saber. But before that, I considered to stop playing Outcast several times... the non-lightsaber missions sucked.

Rosh was one of the most annoying gaming personalities I have ever met. Too bad you could only kill him by going DS. And too bad that it was so incredibly predictable that he would turn DS from day 1... bleh.

What I liked about Academy was the new sabers and more varied locations. But if they do a third game, I pray that it will be more like Outcast than Academy.

and i hated how when you killed anyone all that would happen is their arm being cut off.....how lame.

It's Lucasarts! What the heck had you expected? In the Star Wars movies, the only limbs that are lost due to Lightsaber "accidents" are hands or arms, therefore only the arms get chopped off. All else is against canon o:)" Or Lucasarts are a bunch of pussys that are too afraid of letting their precious license getting sullied by such messy things... Take your pick.

Hah, Dark Forces II beats all these newfangled Quake 3 engined Jedi Knights easily. Of course, it could also be that my hate of Quake 3's bad support for my rather eccentric choice of controls clouds my judgement. JA almost fixed it, but only for X-axis. Curses! Well, DF2 had cutscenes with live actors too.

SODOFF Steam group.

how dare ne of you trash jedi acadamy! it was 50x better than outcast 1 & 2, u got ur lightsaber right off the bat which meant no running up 2 storm troopers and using shock stick when u ran out of ammo for ur crappy guns, i quit playing outcast cuz it was so gay and hard, one freaking storm trooper could kill u in the beginning of the game, the force powers are way better, and the multi player kicked so much ass half the stock of most video storeswent flying back 2 japan where they belong! SW jedi acadamy kicks outcasts arse!