Ebon Hawk Ship ID

I have a quest to change the ID on the Ebon Hawk. I've already did the quest to change the ship order and get an ID number. Now I need the new card or whatever it is. Can anyone tell me where to go to get this or how to complete this quest. I've been going through the walkthroughs, but I can't find anything about it.

OK, sounds like I'm screwed then. I thought I needed to get the ID changed so that I could get the meeting with the Exchange which would get me into Voggas warehouse. My whole problem is that I can't get a meeting with the exchange, even after I've paid the little mouse guy by the cantina.

Are you Ls or DS? Try helping the refugees and killing all the thugs and gangsters. Also go to the Duros guy who wants to get rid of the Rodian competion. Back the Rodian, keep going back until he threatens you with the exchange. Tell him to bring it on. Enough of these acts and you will be invited to meet with Visquis in the Jekk-Jekk-Tar. Then all the events are chained together and you will get the ID codes.

Here is maybe a simple walktrough for this quest.

1) When you dock first go to Tien Tubb and talk to him about doing business. You get the quest

2) After you went to the Refugee camp, done "some quests" the Red Eclipse will board the Ebon Hawk.

3) After you defeat all the Red eclipse you set off to meet with the Exchange. You go alone and meet Mira, I believe for DS Hanhaar but I didn't play DS yet, but I guess it's something like that.

4) A lot of sequences where you get control of Mira and your own Character in Jekk-Jekk Tarr

5) You take control of Mira or Hanhaar to let your main character into some Exchange base in Jekk Jekk Tarr tunnels

6) When you get to the central pit Visquis will be killed by those Bounty Hunters, don't remember there name who hate Jedi, and you will be captured by Goto

7) You take control of T3-M4 to steal a blank transponder card in Vogga's warehouse, the Pazaak Champ "sells" T3-M4 to Vogga. After that Atton talks to Tien Tubb to finish the quest and the Ebon Hawk will be "captured" by Goto's Yacht. Which will be destroyed one's you finish it.

Master Vandar lives!

3) After you defeat all the Red eclipse you set off to meet with the Exchange. You go alone and meet Mira, I believe for DS Hanhaar but I didn't play DS yet, but I guess it's something like that.

The Red Eclipse ambush and the Exchange invitation are different triggers, although the invitation usually comes right after the Red Eclipse incident if you have raised enough hell.

The Red Eclipse trigger requires that you walk over a certain spot before the entrance to the Refugee Sector. Happens automatically if you walk but easy to miss if you usually get around via Airspeeder.

If you have enough 'rep' with the Exchange then the invitation will be triggered if you enter the Refugee Landing Pad from another area (including Ebon Hawk), provided that the Red Eclipse incident has taken place already.

Things that make the Exchange take note of you:

- help Greeda and tell the Duros to get stuffed

- interrupt a meeting of criminals in one of the rooms off of the Refuge Landing Pad

- agree to help Vogga

- help Fassa by assigning ship priorities

- help Lootra and his wife (you *must* visit them in the flophouse afterwards, even though you get the XP already when telling Aidaa the good news)

- help the refugees by negotiating good deals with Serroco and Exchange or by massacring them (you can actually do both in both cases, but remember to finish *all* negotations before proceeding to stage two)

Dunno about freeing the kid and healing Geriel, but these might help also.

The Red Eclipse ambush and the Exchange invitation are different triggers, although the invitation usually comes right after the Red Eclipse incident if you have raised enough hell.

The Red Eclipse trigger requires that you walk over a certain spot before the entrance to the Refugee Sector. Happens automatically if you walk but easy to miss if you usually get around via Airspeeder.

If you have enough 'rep' with the Exchange then the invitation will be triggered if you enter the Refugee Landing Pad from another area (including Ebon Hawk), provided that the Red Eclipse incident has taken place already.

Things that make the Exchange take note of you:

- help Greeda and tell the Duros to get stuffed

- interrupt a meeting of criminals in one of the rooms off of the Refuge Landing Pad

- agree to help Vogga

- help Fassa by assigning ship priorities

- help Lootra and his wife (you *must* visit them in the flophouse afterwards, even though you get the XP already when telling Aidaa the good news)

- help the refugees by negotiating good deals with Serroco and Exchange or by massacring them (you can actually do both in both cases, but remember to finish *all* negotations before proceeding to stage two)

Dunno about freeing the kid and healing Geriel, but these might help also.

I can't finish the Greeda/Duros quest as I don't have an option to in dialog. I can basically ask Greeda about my "stance" and something about how she interacts with humans.

I've interupted the meeting of crimanals and killed all, I've offered to help Vogga, I helped Fassa, I just killed Lootra without talking to him (I was trying to be as mean as possible), I just killed the Serroco thugs without talking to anyone and then I killed the Exchange in the sector. I also killed Geriel and accidentaly helped the kid.

Right now, I can't really do any conversation with anyone in the refugee sector, just one liners. Also, I've already killed the Red Eclipse people, but still no luck.