HK Factory

go here: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=324

And look for a thread called "Droid Planet" I believe. The modules and such were cut from the PC version so someone with a modded Xbox ripped it from the Xbox version and posted all the files there.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

I downloaded the savegame file, I placed the modules and so on, but the savegame doesn't appear in my "Load Game" list.

Could it be possible that this is because I have the german version of the game or am I just too stupid to handle a simple savegame file?^^

Hey folks,

I downloaded the savegame file, I placed the modules and so on, but the savegame doesn't appear in my "Load Game" list.

Could it be possible that this is because I have the german version of the game or am I just too stupid to handle a simple savegame file?^^

If you downloaded the save game instead of the modules, you need to put the files in your "saves" folder.

Thread Pruned: Please try to post with some respect for other members. Policing is really taxing on the Big Green and sometimes it just seems easier to clip wings then shake out the coop ... but I do so resist the temptation ...

FLoSD.OBE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

If you downloaded the save game instead of the modules, you need to put the files in your "saves" folder.

I downloaded both and moved the modules into the modules directory and the save files in the saves directory. That's what I meant...the savegame doesn't even appear.

I tried everything, renamed the Savegame name, removed all files that did't appear in my "normal" savegames and so on. It still does not work... ;)

I downloaded both and moved the modules into the modules directory and the save files in the saves directory. That's what I meant...the savegame doesn't even appear.

I tried everything, renamed the Savegame name, removed all files that did't appear in my "normal" savegames and so on. It still does not work... :geek:

then just use the following cheat code: "warp 298TEL" (without quotes)

What is this was the hk factory rebuilt? can you do that to other missing things?

The Factory wasn't rebuilt. It was always in the game, simply what triggers it was cut. Not sure how but I'm sure someone can get the triggers back. As for the rest of the cut content, SOME of it is possible but without certain models, its impossible. But thats a minor problem, especially when it comes to Attons death. Atris as Traya probably can't be added back in. Atton versus Disciple, or Handmaiden vs Visa, maybe. Droid Planet- No way. It would take years for us to get that done.

What is this was the hk factory rebuilt? can you do that to other missing things?

The Factory wasn't rebuilt. It was always in the game, simply what triggers it was cut. Not sure how but I'm sure someone can get the triggers back. As for the rest of the cut content, SOME of it is possible but without certain models, its impossible. But thats a minor problem, especially when it comes to Attons death. Atris as Traya probably can't be added back in. Atton versus Disciple, or Handmaiden vs Visa, maybe. Droid Planet- No way. It would take years for us to get that done.

Actually I didn't verified if all the cutscenes are there but a lot of them are already scripted and it's only a matter of setting a few globals. I already posted this in another thread but the scene with Atton's death is in there: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/atton1.jpg

A lot of stuff is there for the droid factory too.

However both have incomplete parts and there are things that make no sense with the actual state of the story.

Thanks for the help, works fine now.

I agree that it shouldn't be that difficult to get the triggers back so that you can play the factory. As I assume, there are the following missing triggers in the factory levels:

-> the door to the factory on Telos military base does not open, as we all know

-> the two pressure doors left and right side of the turbolift to military base should open when you deactivate the reactor and open the security doors but they don't, for this you can't access the level 2, as you all know

-> the "plant explosives on terminal"-trigger for both the HK-50 and HK-51 construction consoles don't work, as a matter of fact you dont get the final cutscene i suppose to be there after you destroyed the both consoles.

-> the trigger for the doors mentioned above does not function too if you try to gain access from level two to level one either.

This are the only real necessary triggers for the factory itself I encountered. For sure, there must be a trigger to gain the knowledge that this facotry is on telos, i consider this to happen on the second or third planet you visit, no matter which planets you choose. But I strongly assume that it is necessary to have Go-To aboard the Ebon Hawk to let this happen.

An great idea to realize this would be after T3 has destroyed the three HK-50s and finds in their cores the coordinates so you could visit the factory right after destroying Gotos Yacht.

What do you think of my ideas?

I must confess I hope that these only little changes that must be done will come with the patch. The droid planet itself is something we will never get to see, neither in a Patch nor in KotOR III!

Well, I'm having a little trouble getting mine to work. I put folders "TDATA", "UDATA", and "UDATA" (2) in the saved game folder and all of the modules in the module folder. And when I go to Load Game, the 3 saved game files appears as quick saves for each of my 4 characters. But each of the quick saves appear as blank screens. So I try to load each one and it freezes my game up. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Am I supposed to put the entire file folders (UDATA, TDATA, etc.) into the saved game folder or what? I feel like an idiot...my brain is turning to sh*t and I'm onlu 21.