The offical SW III Movie Poster is out

B5C

20050308_1_bg.jpg

I dont believe this is Drew Struzan's best work.

My favorite is still is Drew Struzan's poster for the Empire Strikes Back Special Edition.

emprspecial.jpg

That one is hanging on my wall next to my bed.

Incidently, the latest trailer is being released tomorrow :lol: :

The trailer will debut online for members of StarWars.com Hyperspace after the broadcast (around 9:00 p.m. Pacific time). Lucas Online has partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide StarWars.com readers with fast and reliable access to "Episode III" video content.

Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer at this time as well.

To see the "Episode III" trailer on the big screen, head out to movie theaters starting March 11th, with the debut of the new animated comedy, Robots. Featuring the voices of Ewan McGregor, Halle Berry, Greg Kinnear, Mel Brooks and Robin Williams, Robots is an animated family film from the people who brought you Ice Age, the film that debuted the "Episode II" trailer in theaters.

Regular visitors to StarWars.com will be able to see the trailer online starting on March 14th. A large size version of the trailer will soon be made available only to Hyperspace members after that date.

manthing2.jpg

Whos that guy in the background with the helmet?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Whos that guy in the background with the helmet?

Ok, that got a laugh from me.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

All of this guy's posters are almost exactly the same.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Hahahaa! That poster quite simply sucks.

And yes. That was my contribution.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You could open a new thread and post the URL. That'd be one of the most useful threads we've seen around here in a long time. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yeah, some guys at Pixar made that one. You can find the real one in the milleniumfalcon forums.

The brand new trailer?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "