Jedi Names

^ yes because this is oh so serious and hurts your feelings if they don't .. please ..

besides there has been several posts using this formula .. one even referring to a website where you could just type in the info instead of doing it yourself!

so save your rant! you are as original as any of them ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I am surrounded by illiterate fools who are not only incapable of reading the original post, but incapable of understanding that they should READ the first post.

But by all means, post your inconsequential, off topic fantasy names. I swear I'm interested in reading your numerous, varied, and usually BLATANT RIPOFF names. They're cool!1! And by "cool" I mean (for the most part) completely uncool.

I have no problem with posting the results from a formula, but I have no desire to read the words of morons that do otherwise, and who are under the (mistaken) impression that anyone gives a **** about anything they say.

Perhaps you actually read the initial post, but fancy yourself to be a cunning fox, "Ooh. I'll post the name that I used in my game. After all, everyone will believe that I came up with Solo or Katarn by utilizing this formula! I'm a bloody genius! No one will see through my pitifully transparent and BORING ruse!"

Oh. And Osama Bin-Laden. Yeah. You're cute, in a "I'm an insensitive worm who is incapable of processing the long-term consequences of my 'hilarious' comments" sort of way.

But by all means. Please favor me with more of your pearls of wisdom! I swear I care about your completely ignorant posts! Seriously! I'm so excited to read your names that you felt the need to post on this thread while rudely disregarding the original poster! So excited that I could hang myself. *sighs*

After that bit, I shall post the name I came up with from the formula...

Al-Vasper Migre..

I'd probably switch around the Prefix to come up with Vasper Al-Migre, which is tolerable, but my state of birth combined with my first name creates some pretty fugly last names.

And I am surrounded by idiotic arseholes who blow up over minor things, and falme away, which probably means they are a thick, taped galsses pimply teen with few if any friends.

Oh wait, thats just you. My bad.

I do admit Idid nto read the first post, but the flame from said **** was unnenccisary.

So here are my choices,(which suck) according the the starter

Possible first names

Lowi

Lowil

Lowwil

Lowwil (same as above, curioisly)

Last names

Iave

Iaver

Ianve

Ianver

Talk about crapola, now before I get any more flames, practice what you preach and read the post, I'm not saying the IDEA sucks, I'm just saying that it just sucks for me, I mean seriousle, those suck.

^ yes because this is oh so serious and hurts your feelings if they don't .. please ..

besides there has been several posts using this formula .. one even referring to a website where you could just type in the info instead of doing it yourself!

Okay so apparently today is personal attack day on the OE forums.

Oops I meant to say "Oh you wound me, oh wise and intellectual game player - I can now see clearly the error of my ways and repent of daring to STEAL the secret and original formula and daring to repost this formula for the fun and amusement of the forums.

"From this day forward I shall endeavour to ONLY post things that are completely original and have in no way been influenced by the creative ideas of others.

"As part of my newfound philosophy I shall have to discontinue the use of this forum, as posting question, theories and in general discussing the creative work of Obsidian in the form of KOTOR 2 is obviously not completely original and must therefore be banned. And speaking of which, Obsidian must also be banned for stealing the intellectual property of Star Wars from LucasArts, which must be banned for adapting said Intellectual property from George Lucas.. who must also be banned for stealing Science Fiction and Fantasy from.. someone. Adieu!"

There, you've broken my spirit and I hope you're happy.

Now shut up and go be unloved and overly critical somewhere else.

I am surrounded by illiterate fools who are not only incapable of reading the original post, but incapable of understanding that they should READ the first post.

But by all means, post your inconsequential, off topic fantasy names. I swear I'm interested in reading your numerous, varied, and usually BLATANT RIPOFF names. They're cool!1! And by "cool" I mean (for the most part) completely uncool.

I have no problem with posting the results from a formula, but I have no desire to read the words of morons that do otherwise, and who are under the (mistaken) impression that anyone gives a **** about anything they say.

Perhaps you actually read the initial post, but fancy yourself to be a cunning fox, "Ooh. I'll post the name that I used in my game. After all, everyone will believe that I came up with Solo or Katarn by utilizing this formula! I'm a bloody genius! No one will see through my pitifully transparent and BORING ruse!"

Oh. And Osama Bin-Laden. Yeah. You're cute, in a "I'm an insensitive worm who is incapable of processing the long-term consequences of my 'hilarious' comments" sort of way.

But by all means. Please favor me with more of your pearls of wisdom! I swear I care about your completely ignorant posts! Seriously! I'm so excited to read your names that you felt the need to post on this thread while rudely disregarding the original poster! So excited that I could hang myself. *sighs*

After that bit, I shall post the name I came up with from the formula...

Al-Vasper Migre..

I'd probably switch around the Prefix to come up with Vasper Al-Migre, which is tolerable, but my state of birth combined with my first name creates some pretty fugly last names.

Oops I meant to say "Oh you wound me, oh wise and intellectual game player - I can now see clearly the error of my ways and repent of daring to STEAL the secret and original formula and daring to repost this formula for the fun and amusement of the forums.

"From this day forward I shall endeavour to ONLY post things that are completely original and have in no way been influenced by the creative ideas of others.

"As part of my newfound philosophy I shall have to discontinue the use of this forum, as posting question, theories and in general discussing the creative work of Obsidian in the form of KOTOR 2 is obviously not completely original and must therefore be banned. And speaking of which, Obsidian must also be banned for stealing the intellectual property of Star Wars from LucasArts, which must be banned for adapting said Intellectual property from George Lucas.. who must also be banned for stealing Science Fiction and Fantasy from.. someone. Adieu!"

And I am surrounded by idiotic arseholes who blow up over minor things, and falme away, which probably means they are a thick, taped galsses pimply teen with few if any friends.

Oh wait, thats just you. My bad.

Did everyone just go see the passion recut (marketing ploy)? Too many persecution/prosecution complexes here.

That and I'm seeing a lot of people who think that they are writing dialogue for mad scientists.

But, just to stay on topic and not have some faction getting a hernia, since I already did mine, I'll do my brothers'

Pitta McBrie

Sounds like an Indian/Irish/French dish

Murtsnurr Flabrshnart

(i swears si true)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

so it did hurt your feelings? wow I was actually just being bitchy when I said it .. didn't think it was true .. sorry!

Fortune favors the bald.

I was being sarcastic .. but nevermind ..

you were bitchin' over the fact that people weren't using your formula .. wich I found quite stupid myself! do you *really* care what people write here? are you making some kind of thesis about it since it's so important? I mean come on .. you are on a internet forum! who gives a flying sh** about these kinds of threads? or any thread for that matter?? so what if people post stupid things .. just ignore them! you just make yourself sound like a hurt little child who isn't getting the toy he's pointing at ..

I mean are you deluding yourself to the point that you think you are making a difference? my orginality remark was aimed at this .. there have been numerous posts like this .. if you really wanted to make your own "jedi-name" contribution post in one of those.. this is all for fun (which is why I posted here in the first place), so why act so f***** serious about it!?

Fortune favors the bald.

Dorky McDizzledorf

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was being sarcastic .. but nevermind ..

you were bitchin' over the fact that people weren't using your formula .. wich I found quite stupid myself! do you *really* care what people write here? are you making some kind of thesis about it since it's so important? I mean come on .. you are on a internet forum! who gives a flying sh** about these kinds of threads? or any thread for that matter?? so what if people post stupid things .. just ignore them! you just make yourself sound like a hurt little child who isn't getting the toy he's pointing at ..

I mean are you deluding yourself to the point that you think you are making a difference? my orginality remark was aimed at this .. there have been numerous posts like this .. if you really wanted to make your own "jedi-name" contribution post in one of those.. this is all for fun (which is why I posted here in the first place), so why act so f***** serious about it!?

Yet here you are, getting mad about someone getting mad. Fascinating.

Mind you, I don't have anything against you, given that you appear to be reasonably intelligent and are firey enough to earn my respect. But consider the logic of your actions. At first I dismissed your post as a mindless flame but then I looked at it more carefully and realized that there is a pretty valid point that you're trying to make. Which is: "Why be so angry about this?" Which is a decent question, but your post itself was rather angry in appearance. I don't have anything against angry posts, but this kind of defeats the point, no?

Just an observation.

Yet here you are, getting mad about someone getting mad. Fascinating.

Mind you, I don't have anything against you, given that you appear to be reasonably intelligent and are firey enough to earn my respect. But consider the logic of your actions. At first I dismissed your post as a mindless flame but then I looked at it more carefully and realized that there is a pretty valid point that you're trying to make. Which is: "Why be so angry about this?" Which is a decent question, but your post itself was rather angry in appearance. I don't have anything against angry posts, but this kind of defeats the point, no?

Just an observation.

Well by that logic, your getting angry at someone for getting angry at someone, who got angry at someone, and that makes you even worse. And then theres me, being angry at you for getting angry at him for being angry at that other guy, who was angry at him in the first place, making me the worse of all. BTW Utah sucks

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well it's hard to *read* emotions .. I'm far from mad (even if I swear), I do see your point however ..

plus I was, like you, telling someone what I observed, which in turned let to a little flame war .. and when the flames are burning no-one is reasonable! just alot of pointing without consequence .. but why get mad indeed, I mean it's just pixels on a screen yelling at 'em won't really help!

Fortune favors the bald.

I would like to clarify that I was not actually *ANGRY* about the people not reading the post.. I mean you're right that its not some kind of a life impacting thing. Just frustrating to start a thread and have people post random crap on it without first checking what the thread is about.

We're all here to communicate in some fashion, right? In any kind of conversation, when someone joins a conversation in the middle and just starts randomly replying without knowing what the heck you're talking about, its frustrating. You might not kill the person, or yell at them about it.. but its still annoying.

Its like this:

Guy #1: So I saw the movie 'Saw' last night and my wife was totally grossed out about the reverse bear trap thing - I mean she was having nightmares about that for days!

Guy #2: Yeah that and that thing at the end with the dead body getting up - I never saw THAT coming!

Guy #3 enters and says: Oh yeah I totally love the part where the guy's wife comes back from the dead and kills him with the meat cleaver.

Guy #1 & #2: WTH are you talking about?

Guy #3: Pet Semetary - great movie or what??!

I also apologize for coming down so hard upon Rosbjerg.. I thought you were just being a jerk for jerkiness sake and that kind of .. angers me.

Sorry for the flame war /apologize.

And let me just add that You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

I also apologize for coming down so hard upon Rosbjerg.. I thought you were just being a jerk for jerkiness sake and that kind of .. angers me. 

Thanks you for that Saint, it is appreciated!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

And let me just add that You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

well in the spirit of your sincerity I extend my apologies to you as well then (if needed?).. a flame war takes two to battle they say.. and one to finish! so kudos to you for being the resonable one ..

Fortune favors the bald.