Jedi Names

Did you use the formula (posted in the ORIGINAL POST for those of you that are still posting their made up names in here)for that? Feanor would be an awfully coincidental name to get from that :blink:

Atja Za-Mis

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

There's something very wrong here - you started out using Yoda's twisted sentence structure and now you've become some kind of a crazy Scottish Cricket Player.  Either that or you are invoking the movie version of Gimli the Dwarf.

And I thought I was doing a splendid rendition of an early 1900 Irish immigrant..

A. There's clrearly something wrong with you.

B. You dont know how to pronounce

Hey Sylver and Bodrock - GET WITH THE FRIGGIN PROGRAM AND READ THE ORIGINAL POST!!

LOL.. I had no idea when I started this thread how many people just skip to the end and add their 2 credits without even knowing what the thread is about ;)

Yeah it's Swedish.

I can tell since I'm Danish.  ;)

ja det kan enhver jo komme og sige!!

and my Jedi name .. Senvi Den-Kri .. sounds rather retarded actually ..

Jeg troede at Rosbjerg var en del af dit rigtige navn. Skulle der ikke vaere et "Ro" eller "Ros" et eller andet sted derinde ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Jeg troede at Rosbjerg var en del af dit rigtige navn. Skulle der ikke vaere et "Ro" eller "Ros" et eller andet sted derinde ?

ah pis det glemte jeg .. lol .. Jensen til efternavn du ved ..

okay a slightly modified name from me then - Senvi Denkriro .. less lame .. still pretty bad though

Fortune favors the bald.

Actually, it was quite on-topic, and it was not Swedish :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Holy Swedes, Batman!  Not only are they derailing the thread but they're doing it in Swedish!  YAAAGGGHHH!!!

be glad I don't know where you live .. for I would hunt you down for that remark!!!! as would any other DANISH person on this board!! :thumbsup: (there weren't a Viking)

I mean I don't go around calling Americans for Canadians do I??

Fortune favors the bald.

Are you guys finnish?

Get it Finnish/finished, ha I slay me

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.