Jedi Names

Waau Ra Tarea, it getting worse

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

As weird as some of these names are, you have to admit they are undeniably Star Wars names. Not necessarily Human mind you. Warpa has a definate Huttesque ring to it. I picture Waau Ra Tarea as Zabrak..

Look Holso, there will be no shennanigans taking place on MY thread, GOT IT?!  Don't make me strip you of the force.

But shennanigans there be, laddie! *grabs cricket bat*

And personally I think Holso Haljo is a great Jedi name.

Well that's because:

A. There's clrearly something wrong with you.

B. You dont know how to pronounce

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But shennanigans there be, laddie! *grabs cricket bat*

There's something very wrong here - you started out using Yoda's twisted sentence structure and now you've become some kind of a crazy Scottish Cricket Player. Either that or you are invoking the movie version of Gimli the Dwarf.

Well that's because:

Hey Bokishi, where did you get those HL2 pics? I just realised that Dr Kleiner actually looks like a lecturer I had at Uni lol!

Oh and back on topic...

It's refreshing to see people with creative names. The same thread ran on the Lucasarts forums and... well... the names weren't that great IMHO :D.

Anyway, mine's not that creative, it's just my initials (MSG):

Imis Ji

There's something very wrong here - you started out using Yoda's twisted sentence structure and now you've become some kind of a crazy Scottish Cricket Player.  Either that or you are invoking the movie version of Gimli the Dwarf.

And I thought I was doing a splendid rendition of an early 1900 Irish immigrant..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well I'm glad some of you actually read the original post.

STOP POSTING YOUR MADE UP NAMES! READ THE FIRST POST AND USE THE DANG FORMULA!! Then you can post your made up or randomly generated names. :shifty: