Jedi Names

I thought it would be interesting to post our Jedi names on here. For those of you who don't know the Jedi Name formula, I've changed it a little bit because my Jedi doesn't make any sense the original way.

So here is how to get your Jedi name, a la Saint.

For the first name take the first 2 or 3 letters of your last name and then the first 2 or 3 letters of the city of your birth. For instance if your name is Jonson and your were born in Toronto your Jedi first name could be "Jonto", "Joto", "Jontor" or "Jotor". You can choose which suits you best.

For the last name take the first 2 or 3 letters of the state or province of your birth and add it to the first 2 or 3 letters of your first name. For instance, Ken and British Columbia could end up as "Briken", "Bri-Ken" etc. You can add punctuation to suit.

As a flourish you can add the first 2 or 3 letters of your middle name to the end of beginning of either name, using a dash.

So assuming your name is Geoffrey Paul Jackson and you were born in Seattle, Washington, your name would be something like "Jase-Pa Geowas" or just "Jase Geowa" or something like that.

Keep in mind that the stupid sounding nature of our Jedi names are relative to what already exists in the Star Wars universe. Admittedly, Dod-Cuc Susben would be a stupid name in our galaxy.. but compared to most of the names of the Jedi Council that's a name to be feared throughout the galaxy!

I mean think about it.. the most evil Sith Lord ever.. what was his name? Friggin "Palpatine". When I first heard that I thought of some kind of fibre supplement - "Take new palpatine and be regular! Now with less grit!"

I'm at difficulty picking up names for my characters.

Using my own name I would feel stupid so I resort to type some random keystrokes; it's actually quite funny to see the resulting dialogues, ie : "Hello ldfkvpp, how are you ?" :(

For the first name take the first 2 or 3 letters of your last name and then the first 2 or 3 letters of the city of your birth.  For instance if your name is Jonson and your were born in Toronto your Jedi first name could be "Jonto", "Joto", "Jontor" or "Jotor".  You can choose which suits you best.

For the last name take the first 2 or 3 letters of the state or province of your birth and add it to the first 2 or 3 letters of your first name.  For instance, Ken and British Columbia could end up as "Briken", "Bri-Ken" etc.  You can add punctuation to suit.

Hols

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Look Holso, there will be no shennanigans taking place on MY thread, GOT IT?! Don't make me strip you of the force.

And personally I think Holso Haljo is a great Jedi name.

I don't think that anybody have a right to criticise how we named our jedi. Even on the Earth there are so many names of different language, that we even don't know if it is a name. And what about all Galaxy?

I named my hero Natalie. Easy and cool at the same time. :cool:

Waau Tarea this sucks big time

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.