Base Attack

I have listen to discordant opinion on BA...

Someone tell that all Jedi Classes have the same AB, but other classes have different AB...

Someone tell that all Classes have the same AB...

Who should I trust?

They simplified combat and yes, all classes uses the same attack chart. Just use the KotOR tools and open up the classes.2da file. It is one of the files I changed to give classes a little more difference between them. Such as changing the Consular's attack from a 1-20 progression, I made it 1-10.

I presume you mean BA, not AB? As in, base attack rather than attack bonus? Your attack bonus isn't dictated by your class, but your base attack is, and base attack varies across the classes.

A Soldier/Guardian's base attack goes up by one every level, whereas the Consular and Sentinel progress at a much slower rate.

They simplified combat and yes, all classes uses the same attack chart.  Just use the KotOR tools and open up the classes.2da file.  It is one of the files I changed to give classes a little more difference between them.  Such as changing the Consular's attack from a 1-20 progression, I made it 1-10.

Is that so? It wasn't like that in KotOR1...so the Guardian has no real advantage (apart from more feats?)

Yes I intended BA...

A little bit of confusion cause I was also posting in a NWN Forum in my own language, where BA (Base Attack) was translated in AB...

:rolleyes:

Also I agree with the loss of advantage of a Soldier\Guardian... There will be only the bonuses for:

A single feat...

More HP...

That really don't match wih the more SP, FP of a Sentinel, and the very more FP and Powers of a Consular...