Should There Be Figurines Of The K1 And K2 Crew?

Hello There,

I was just wondering since Kotor is so popular do you think there should be figurines of Revan,Bastila,Canderous,Carth and The Exile,Atton and stuff? I think it would be cool if there was collectables for Kotor any one agree?

Found these:

groupcc_glassman_mission.jpg

groupcc_glassman_carth.jpg

cool! (w00t) where do you get those cool Kotor figurines? surely there has to be some kotor figurines out there some where!

does anyone have any web sites where you might be able to buy any Kotor figurines of Bastila,Carth or any thing?

oh and to that fool that is bastilla skywalker...try ebay or at the very least google.

Wow - that was an extremely jerky thing to say. I love how so many people on these boards seem to take this video game so seriously that they will insult people who actually try to start an interesting topic.

Bastilla_Skywalker, don't pay any attention!

oh and to that fool that is bastilla skywalker...try ebay or at the very least google.

Wow - that was an extremely jerky thing to say. I love how so many people on these boards seem to take this video game so seriously that they will insult people who actually try to start an interesting topic.

No. That was because bastilla has her very own group of trolls... I wish I had some too. :wub:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

No. That was because bastilla has her very own group of trolls... I wish I had some too. :lol:

own group of trolls what do you mean by that? :wub:

I certianly have noticed that some people on theses boards are indeed not nice no matter how much you share with them all they do is say horrible things which is sad indeed:(. I know I have shared a few things on this board for enjoyment but all I got was negitive feedback. but it is nice to see some highly nice people on this board :lol:

A troll is someone who has nothing better to do than to come onto these kinds of forums and create obnoxious posts, or insult people. If you have your own group of trolls that means that there are people on here devoted to insulting your and anything you post. In other words morons.

Bastilla_Skywalker, don't pay any attention!

Thankyou :wub:

A troll is someone who has nothing better to do than to come onto these kinds of forums and create obnoxious posts, or insult people.  If you have your own group of trolls that means that there are people on here devoted to insulting your and anything you post.  In other words morons.

Oh I see now,Indeed. Trolls can be horrible indeed sadly :(

some times I feel like giving theses trolls a smack in the mouth from a ladie! <_<

Pretty much. I think the motivation of a troll varies to some degree. Basically they can't think of anything better to do but to live life as though they were not an entire person, but only a large butt.

Incidentally I hear they have very bad breath.

I can understand wanting to smack a troll around, however you have to be careful when attempting to handle them. You'd be amazed how much damage a giant butt can actually do.

Im pretty certain those shown above are just custom figures.... figures made by collectors using peices from various other figures and some paint.

Hasbro has made figures from the EU before but I don't think they generally sold well. However, if they were to make more I imagine KOTOR would be a top candidate.

own group of trolls what do you mean by that? :(

Perhaps I was being too rude for those selected few who usually start comment about you(the age thing) and not your posts. Of course I would never do such a thing. o:)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

own group of trolls what do you mean by that? :(

Perhaps I was being too rude for those selected few who usually start comment about you(the age thing) and not your posts. Of course I would never do such a thing. o:)

They say comments about me? o:)

I won't take s**t from trolls theses days. <_< after all most of theses trolls as you call them have nothing else to do at all but cause trouble.

Im pretty certain those shown above are just custom figures.... figures made by collectors using peices from various other figures and some paint.

Hasbro has made figures from the EU before but I don't think they generally sold well.  However, if they were to make more I imagine KOTOR would be a top candidate.

Hey shut up about figurines - we're talking about trolls here! Stay on topic please - geesh!

Hasbro has made figures from the EU before but I don't think they generally sold well.  However, if they were to make more I imagine KOTOR would be a top candidate.

Hey shut up about figurines - we're talking about trolls here! Stay on topic please - geesh!

sorry :(