Strange map

I'll try to get a clear view.... try the reveal map cheat...

btw what does the nodes say?? any description?

The notes say:

1 East cells

2 West cells

3 meditation chamber

Unfortunately, you can't reach them. Might be more too (which you can't see because too far of the Walk-able path)

In the room ascending the meditation chamber and west cells are these unopenable or unselectable doors (with blackness behind them), I guess these should be the doors to those room but got cut...

BTW, next time post JPG instead of BMP

There seem to be a few areas on the differant planets where you can SEE some place, but just can't get there. Another example would be if you stand on the over hang outside of the TSF office... you can actually SEE the little flying patrols driods that would've been part of the HK base. But you can't get there. There was also a room or two on Nar Shadda that I remember not being able to find a door for. Oh... and one on Onderon. :o

The rooms on Nar Shadaa bugged me... a lot... Oh, well, perhaps some added content will come in the patch... We can only hope, though.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

very frustrating it is....especially given how long it takes to progress on nar shaddaa and thinking you must enter these rooms to move on you waste all your time and rescources on it....maybe im exaggerating but i dont care.

I actually thought that the map dots were correct, simply moved to the right and down from where they should have appeared. the names do somewhat match with the areas you pass through, and those little cells were pretty much empty, so they felt like they should have held people.

Hurvilo: Bingo. You weren't supposed to be able to get in there at that time, but later in the game, you were intended to return and kick butt. Having explored the content for that section, I'm really impressed. It's something I very much want to see restored.