Kotor 2: the cartoon (1 MB of load, be wary of it)

Guest Eisu

Right, I don't really know where to put this, but I made a little animated gif involving Atton and the Exile (female) and a random Czerka guy (which I took artist liberty in doing his costume cos I forgot how the Czerka outfit looks like... I did this back when I was freelancing at an animation studio and had some time to play around with some stuff... the work is pretty rushed through, so the animation isn't all that...

Hope y'all will enjoy it.

kotor2_cartoon.gif

I also have some Kotor 2 sketches and all that over here

http://pump.poorlydone.com/eisukotor

However, most of the stuff are super rushed sketches, so I apologise for that T_T

Enjoy.

Salsa: It's all about practice, not talent... if you take the time to study artworks, read books and practice practice practice, you can do it too ^^

Celes: Eh heh, yeah, I kinda changed his hair a bit though so it doesn't really look like Atton... (more like, I changed it cos I couldn't remember how his hair looked like ^^;;; )

Drabek: Thanks, I'm glad y'all like it my stuff ^^

Very cool indeed. I've kept working at art since I was seven or so, but I'm still not all that great ^^;

I tried to do an animation once for a class but just gave up after the complexity of the whole thing (I still have a roll of acetate sitting around here somewhere...).

Thanks for the kind words, truly appreciate it ^^

Very cool indeed.  I've kept working at art since I was seven or so, but I'm still not all that great ^^;

I tried to do an animation once for a class but just gave up after the complexity of the whole thing (I still have a roll of acetate sitting around here somewhere...).

Acetate? Damn, I never used that in animation... even in the industry now people have stopped using Acetate ^^;;; It's all just sketch it on paper and animate and scan...

DSLuke: Sadly, I'm not doing anymore Kotor 2 cartoons because I'm not working in animation anymore. (it was just a freelance job)

Mondo: Well, I did play the first game as a man, to fit the whole Bastila angle... I figure the second game would fit with the Atton angle more so I played female...

Organa: It's all about practice and learning... figure drawing books really help.

Jerec: Thanks ^^ I wasn't really a fan of Mira either but drawing her is fun... maybe it's her costume...