Man mauled in gruesome chimp attack!

jaguars4ever

:thumbsup:

This has to be one of the most far out stories I've heard in a long, long time. It was all over the radio today here in California.

The poor guy had his nose severed, one of eye-balls ripped from its socket, ALL his fingers chewed off, most of his toes chewed off on one foot, half of his buttocks ripped off, most of his face shredded and one of his testicles crushed. :'(

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/07/...ain678634.shtml ;)

manthing2.jpg

I feel like eating Arby's tonight

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

:o

This has to be one of the most far out story I've heard in a long, long time.  It was all over the radio today here in California.

The poor guy had his nose severed, one of eye-balls ripped from its socket, ALL his fingers chewed off, most of his toes chewed off on one foot, half of his buttocks ripped off, most of his face shredded and one of his testicles crushed.  :'(

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/07/...ain678634.shtml  :huh:

sounds more like a gruesome shark attack to me. Force Sensitive chimp was it?

Chimps are dangerous. They often kill and eat monkeys in the wild and its not a pretty sight.

Bloody hell, I always thought they were relatively docile.

Nope, chimps, baboons, whatever. They don't come equipped with fangs just for show :ph34r:

Same thing goes for Pandas. They might look "cute", but are still better suited for digesting raw meat than bamboo. Saw a movie clip once of a Panda tearing a dear apart, very much like a blood crazed polar bear.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The guy was pretty old tho (64). I'm thinking I can take a chimp if it came down to it. EDIT: Prolly even 2 chimps.

BTW, koala's are mean too! Knowing that robbed me of my childhood. Actaully, anything from Australia is mean or docile but deadly by accident. ****ing platapuses.

Really dolphins are the only animal that seems to actually like us (minus dogs, face it, cats hate us).

(I'm also upset that my giant crocidile story didn't get any love, but raging chimp is amazingly popular)

The guy was pretty old tho (64). I'm thinking I can take a chimp if it came down to it.

It was a double chimp attack. :huh:

(I'm also upset that my giant crocidile story didn't get any love, but raging chimp is amazingly popular)

What can I say? People just like me better. :o

manthing2.jpg

You think that you could take a chimp, but you couldn't

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Especially not two.

Two of anything can be a worrying prospect.

Seriously now, not kidding

Ok, the monkey might have jumping and pure energy on it's side, but I got weight, strength in general, reach, and the ability to kick.

Maybe two is an issue, but I gots to be able to take one chimp.

I've talked about this in relation to rottweilers. I'd say the average health young male can take a rottweiler.

In both cases I'd think the trick would be staying on your feet at all costs.

Chimps are some of the most despicable creatures in existance.

But they still remain the smartest animal after humans dolphins humans. :unsure:

^_^

Link

But they still remain the smartest animal after humans dolphins humans dolphins.

181411-37.jpg

manthing2.jpg

ewww pretty

Especially not two.

Two of anything can be a worrying prospect.

Seriously now, not kidding

Ok, the monkey might have jumping and pure energy on it's side, but I got weight, strength in general, reach, and the ability to kick.

Maybe two is an issue, but I gots to be able to take one chimp.

I've talked about this in relation to rottweilers. I'd say the average health young male can take a rottweiler.

In both cases I'd think the trick would be staying on your feet at all costs.

You'll get hurt --> they'll feed off your fear --> you'll bleed --> they'll go crazy --> last man standing (or chimp(s) as the case may be) wins.

"Ok, the monkey might have jumping and pure energy on it's side, but I got weight, strength in general, reach, and the ability to kick."

Yoda vs Dooku. 'Nuff said. :D

manthing2.jpg

You'll get hurt --> they'll feed off your fear --> you'll bleed --> they'll go crazy --> last man standing (or chimp(s) as the case may be) wins.

"Ok, the monkey might have jumping and pure energy on it's side, but I got weight, strength in general, reach, and the ability to kick."

Yoda vs Dooku. 'Nuff said.  :D

1. Chimps do not wield the force or a lightsaber. Our abilities in the force will not decide this conflict.

2. I admitted that 2 chimps pose a problem, but I still say I can take 1 chimp.

Seriously Kumquatq3, it's a wild animal. Tell me you haven't seen one of those shows on the discovery channel where the chimps go ballistic. And dolphins are as cruel to each other as any other species.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Chimp stats

Length: 2.5-3 feet. Weight: 125-175 pounds, males slightly larger.

What you don't have, is the physical strength and sheer ferocity. Never underestimate psychology, no matter how much you try to tell yourself that the mouth frothing eating machine ahead of you is slightly smaller than you :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein