kotor 3 idea

OKay guys I got an idea. Now here me out first before you all bash me.... a Prequel. HUH?? PLay as revan learn, from kreia, the whole star forge jazz, malachor V, and then ending on how you got on endar spire. And during the game maybe being with the exile?? Oh and playing with revan in his suit with mask!!! I'm think it's a brilliant idea. Well you guys got anything to say???? :D

OKay guys I got an idea. Now here me out first before you all bash me.... a Prequel. HUH?? PLay as revan learn, from kreia, the whole star forge jazz, malachor V, and then ending on how you got on endar spire. And during the game maybe being with the exile?? Oh and playing with revan in his suit with mask!!! I'm think it's a brilliant idea. Well you guys got anything to say????  :D

Good for an action game, not an RPG. RPG don't have stories about events that have been chronicled. And the events of the Mandalorian Wars, Malachor, and Endar Spire are pretty much complete. No need to base a game about them.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

OKay guys I got an idea. Now here me out first before you all bash me.... a Prequel. HUH?? PLay as revan learn, from kreia, the whole star forge jazz, malachor V, and then ending on how you got on endar spire. And during the game maybe being with the exile?? Oh and playing with revan in his suit with mask!!! I'm think it's a brilliant idea. Well you guys got anything to say????  :D

Good for an action game, not an RPG. RPG don't have stories about events that have been chronicled. And the events of the Mandalorian Wars, Malachor, and Endar Spire are pretty much complete. No need to base a game about them.

Or maybe you can pick to be lightside??? But you would have to think of something really creative to tie in with kotor 1.

Or maybe you can pick to be lightside??? But you would have to think of something really creative to tie in with kotor 1.

Why would you do that. LS or DS, we know how it ends. Having a LS or DS game is meaningless in this situation, because officaly the ending has already been chronicled.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I see quite a few action/adventure potential games based on the Kotor storyline: Republic soldier, Dark Jedi, Sith Assassin... Wow...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."