Sara Kestelman - voice of Kreia

Kelly Hu

hu002.jpg

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Very well voice-acted, I agree. Combined with some of the animations, there were some great 'creepy' cutscenes.

Too bad I didn't like the character more.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Holy... cow...

Alexia when did you get back?

Do I know you?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Holy... cow...

Do I know you?

:shifty::o:lol::lol:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

[quote name=>' date='Mar 10 2005, 08:51 AM]who is kelly hu?

Kelly Who?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0277296/Ss/...key=Hu,%20Kelly

:p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Holy... cow...

Do I know you?

:lol::(:lol::lol:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Just adding my compliments to Sara Kestelman...

best interpretation i remember in a video game and ehm, cough, a lot better than many we se from more famous actors in various movies.....

Kreia is an awesome character and her voice makes her really live.

:blink:;);)

She was probably my favourite voice actor in KotOR II - like a female Uthar Wynn.

Funny you would say that. I'm pretty sure that the guy who voiced Uthar returned for K2 as Master Kavar. I've tried to find some info on him, but he is well hidden and has managed to avoid me so far. :(

Holy... cow...

Do I know you?

ROFL

0556.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Holy... cow...

Do I know you?

Nope... i just remember someone (either you or someone with a very similar screen name) Being on this forum.... around half a year ago?

Look at my join date

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

• 4 years later...

Kreia is the best character ever created in Star Wars. Her character and look are really great, she is my favorite character. I wish there would come a mod like The Brotherhood fo Shadow: Solomon's Revange but then for Star wars Kotor II and then about Kreia's early live.

"I was your higly trained, hand picked and personal assassin, Revan"