Sara Kestelman - voice of Kreia

Sara%20Kestelman.jpg

She was probably my favourite voice actor in KotOR II - like a female Uthar Wynn.

Did Sara Kestelman voice any of the characters in KotOR I ?

And did she perhaps deliver any of the other voices in KotOR II besides Kreia?

"Awaken... beast!!" ;):thumbsup:

Sara%20Kestelman.jpg

She was probably my favourite voice actor in KotOR II - like a female Uthar Wynn.

"Awaken... beast!!"    ;)  :thumbsup:

Kreia, in my estimation, may well be the most skilfully crafted video game character to date. The moment when you confront the Jedi Council and she counterpoints their assertions about your handicap ("You were deafened ... " "You could hear ... "; "You were broken ... " "You were whole ... ") never fails to give me chills. So much of this is due to Kestelman's perform that she should receive some sort of special award for it. Bravo!

IMDB does not credit her for any role in KotOR I, and only credits her for Kreia in KotOR II, and IMDB tends to be right.

Incidentally, I agree. Kreia was terrific.

And she's in Zardoz. Another reason for me to get around to watching Zardoz, the movie immortalised by images of Sean Connery in orange underwear and in bridal dress which it produced.

Here's a link to an agency's www-page for her including a 1.5 MB mp3 with over 3 minutes of sample ads she's performed.  Hearing Kreia's voice promoting Dior cosmetics is good for a chuckle, if not a bit of a chill down the spine.

:D

I especially liked "keep your elbows off the table; don't speak with your mouth full; always use a knife and fork" - Kreia being bossy, as usual...about...TABLE MANNERS!

And she's in Zardoz.  Another reason for me to get around to watching Zardoz, the movie immortalised by images of Sean Connery in orange underwear and in bridal dress which it produced.

:huh:

I've got that one on DVD, time to dust it off and watch it again :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yep, by far the best, though not my favorite, character. I wish there were less rude ways of telling her off for manipulation though... I really like where she yells at T3, something like "Would you stop it? We're trying to have a conversation here...."

Kreia was KOTOR 2. So much revolves around her that the game could just as fairly be considered her story as it could the exile's.

She's definetely one of my new all-time favorite game characters, and she also happens to be my second favorite

Sith, coming up short only next to Palpatine. Like Palpatine, she was cold, ruthless, and cunning....and completely devoid of the pointless, self-defeating brutality and stupidity of Malak.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Guest Damar Stiehl

"I was stripped of my power... cast down... exiled. I suffered... indignities... and fell into darkness."

That and "Awaken, beast" are Kreia's two most chilling lines so far...

Kreia is one of the best characters I have came across in PC gaming. She is definitely in the same crowd as The Master of Fallout 1, The Trascendent One in Planescape Torment, and Irenicus from BG 2. If there was awards for best voice acting Sara should get one.

Here's a link to an agency's www-page for her including a 1.5 MB mp3 with over 3 minutes of sample ads she's performed.  Hearing Kreia's voice promoting Dior cosmetics is good for a chuckle, if not a bit of a chill down the spine.

:D

I knew I heard her voice before. She did the British Airways adverts. And the NSPCC adverts.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Kreiah really was a bullseye in every way, when time passes and all memory of K2 fade but one, that one will be of this fantastic character.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "