The Atton Rand Poll

What do you think of Atton after playing the game?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Atton after playing the game?

• I think he's a cheap Han Solo wannabe.
    • I like him. Funny, with a badboy streak.
    • Bah! He's not even half the man Carth Onasi was.....
    • I want to have his baby!
    • *daydreams about making love to him*
    • He's straight!? But they all said he was a fruit prior to release.....
    • Grrr...they cut his homocidal darkside aspect from the ending......
    • I was busy fantasizing about the female characters to notice Atton
    • *proudly displays a printed, photoshopped half-naked Atton Rand*
    • Who?

But but, all the pre-release evidence points at him being so gay!

:geek:

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Hey, I don't recall any of the pre-game gayness, let me know.

His in-game stuff is vaguely homoerotic for a male character if you try kinda hard to see it (y'know that in the cut ending where he's dying, he says basically everything the same except the "loved you" part?). Which I dig.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Next I predict a Handmaiden and Visas poll... then a Bao Dur... I'll get a head start and set up a Kreia one... anybody wanna do HK-47's?

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

His in-game stuff is vaguely homoerotic for a male character if you try kinda hard to see it (y'know that in the cut ending where he's dying, he says basically everything the same except the "loved you" part?). Which I dig.

Y'know, I think he was getting a bit jealous of my male Exile and the Handmaiden sparring in the cargo hold... called her a Schutta and everything!

And he told her to keep her hands where he can see them... I'm going to stop participating before the topic is locked...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

"Only Atton Rand is allowed to have a pink lightsaber."

-From MCA himself!

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=711&hl=

Wow, that's a little naughty for him to say... though I suppose it is entirely in character for Atton - his "saber" does seem always ready for action, considering how he hits on everything that moves. :">

Atton kicked all kinds of ass. He was probably my favorite character in the game, in fact. Seeing that pretty face of his get all wrinkled and crinkled with dark side curruption brought a tear to my eye, it did ;)

Now if I could just figure out how to change the head model for that buck-toothed howler monkey of a companion, Disciple, I'd be able to make it through the game as a female Exile in peace...

-From MCA himself!

Wow, that's a little naughty for him to say... though I suppose it is entirely in character for Atton - his "saber" does seem always ready for action, considering how he hits on everything that moves. :">

You mean the whole time we thought Avallone was implying he was gay, he was in reality implying something far dirtier?!?!? :o

-From MCA himself!

You mean the whole time we thought Avallone was implying he was gay, he was in reality implying something far dirtier?!?!? :)

That is merely my interpretation, but considering how sexually charged Atton seems to be, it seems reasonable that he would have such a

Just take a look at this old screen shot if you need reminding. :D

post-1139-1110354000_thumb.jpg

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Children? Heeheehee

Anyway, how does one get to see these cut homoerotic scenes? o:)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Guest Damar Stiehl

Somehow Atton is worse than Carth. Pathetic fruit in a ribbed jacket. I actually regret converting him into Jedi. I also don't believe any of his stories about his Jedi-murdering past. I mean c'mon, he looks like someone my little brother could kick to death, not a merciless Jedi assassin.

I mean c'mon, he looks like someone my little brother could kick to death, not a merciless Jedi assassin.

And that's why he was so good at it... :p"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Atton had a really good backstory, but, like many things, it seemed rushed. You should have to help him come to terms by talking to one of the Jedi Masters or somesuch... He was on my "up there" list, by the way... :p

Geekified Star Wars Geek